Chapter 63

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Don't touch him." Lisa said coldly that made the man retreat his hand and chuckled.

Lisa turned to Jennie and held her hand, "Can you look for Angelo, we're just going to talk." She said and Jennie just nodded.

"Come with me." Lisa said, Jungkook just smiled to Jennie and Angelo before following Lisa.

As soon as the door closed, Jennie released a big sighed. She doesn't know why she felt suffocated earlier when she saw that man.

Maybe because of the thought that he may be Angelo's father.

She looked at Angelo and saw him staring at her.

"Just sit here baby, I'll just call your Aunt Chaeng for a moment. Don't go out okay?" Jennie instructed the boy.

"Yes mommy." Angelo answered.

Jennie went out and immediately dialed Rosé's number.

"Hello unnie?" Chaeng said.

"Rosé, someone came here and Lisa was shocked to see him and he knows Angelo." Jennie said immediately.

"What? Who?" Rosé asked.

"I don't know, he said he's name is Jungkook? Could it be that he's Angelo's father?" Jennie asked worriedly.

The line went silent for a moment..

"J-Jungkook??" Rosé asked.

"Yes, do you know him??" Jennie asked nervously.

"Unnie, I'm on my way there, wait for me." Rosé said before hanging up and it made Jennie more nervous.

Why did Chaeyoung acted that way?

It's been half an hour after Lisa and the Jungkook guy went out and Jennie is getting impatient. She's overthinking.

He's Angelo's father. He will get him and worse, he will get Lisa away from her.

Tears began to flow from her eyes, Angelo went to her and wiped her tears.

"Mommy what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Angelo asked worriedly.

She didn't answer instead she pulled the boy and hugged him tightly.

That was the scene that welcomed Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"Jennie, what happened?" Jisoo called.

Rosé was about to ask her too but someone called her.

"Chaeyoungieeeeee!!!" A deep voice roared in the hallway.

Both Chaeyoung and Jisoo looked at his way and saw Lisa with the guy who just shouted.

"Kookie?? Is it really you?" Chaeng asked.

"It's me!" Jungkook said and locked Chaeyoung in his arms.

"Oh my God! I missed you!" Chaeyoung hugged him back that made Jisoo and Jennie stared with confusion in their face.

Lisa peeked inside and saw a Jennie who looked like she just stopped from crying while holding Angelo tight.

"Jennie? What happened?" She asked. Jennie stood up and left Angelo inside the office. She locked the door so Angelo won't hear their conversation.

"Was it him?" Jennie asked weakly thet confused Lisa.

"Huh? What him?" Lisa asked, all of them are looking at Jennie now including Jungkook.

"He... He's Angelo's father right?" Jennie asked.

Then it became silent for a moment... then Lisa, Rosé and Jungkook burst out laughing.

"Oh my God! This is ridiculous!" Jungkook said laughing.

"I can't imagine having a son with you." Lisa said, still laughing.

"Me too, that's gross." Jungkook acted disgusted.

"Yah! Bitch, you're acting like I'm a loss for you." Lisa smacked him.

"It's not like that... It's just that, you're not my type." Jungkook said.

Jennie was about to asked why are they laughing when Taehyung came.

"Miss Lisa, I already finished the report. All you need is to sign here." Taehyung gave the paper to Lisa.

Jungkook went to Lisa's back and pinch her side which didn't go unnoticed by Jennie.

Lisa looked back at Jungkook and raised her brow, he just wiggled his eyebrows.

"Here, just give it back to me tomorrow." Lisa said giving back the papers to Taehyung. The latter get it and made his way out.

"Oh my God he is so cute! What's his name?" Jungkook asked excitedly.

"I don't think he's gay so back off." Lisa answered that shocked Jennie and Jisoo.

"You.. you're gay?" Jennie asked pointing to Jungkook.

He bowed at her and smiled, "I am, and I believe all of you here is the same." He said.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I thought you're Angelo's father." Jennie said unbelievably.

Jungkook grimaced, "Stop reminding me of that, I'm getting goosebumps. It's so disgusting." He said.

"Yah! I'm feeling the same way." Lisa laughed.

"I really thought. Lisa became overprotective with Angelo earlier so I thought you are his father and you came to take him away." Jennie explained.

"Oh.. I'm just protecting my son, he's too handsome and he caught Jungkook's attention." Lisa said.

"What? As if I'm going to do something bad at him." Jungkook said.

"Who knows? You even get a 5th grader's number." Lisa retorted.

"Oh my God! You thought I'm going to do that with your son? I also took care of him when he's still a baby. I'm like his second mother." Jungkook said offended.

"Here comes his gay side. I thought you going in military will make you straight again." Rosé said.

"It got worst, there's so many handsome man and their bodies are to die for." Jungkook said dreamily.

"Eiw...." Rosé and Lisa said in disgust.

"By the way, sorry for your lost. You weren't there when your grandmother passed away." Rosé said.

"Yeah.. but it's okay, grandma is probably out there looking for us." Jungkook said with a smile.

"He was the grandson of the grandmother that helped me raised Angelo." Lisa said so Jennie would understand what's going on.

"Ohhhh...." Jennie just nodded.

"You don't have to worry, Love. He's on the same boat with us." Lisa chuckled. "And no one will come to ruin us, okay? We're already happy, I won't let anyone take that away." Lisa said and kissed Jennie's forehead.

~~~~~

A/N:
Take care!