Chapter 7

JENNIE's POV

We arrived at the school. Lisa arranged her transfer successfully and got her schedule which is almost the same as mine. Tomorrow I will be back in class as well as her first day.

"Jennie!" someone called me. I turned around and saw..

"Tiffany Unnie!" I said excitedly and hugged her.

"How's married life?" She asked smiling. Well, she's one of the invited friends.

"Hell" I simply replied that earned a smack in my arm.

"Silly" she said and laughed.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"At the cafeteria. Let's go?" She asked and I quickly nodded forgetting that I'm with Lisa.

"Hey! Our Princess is here!" Jessica unnie said.

"Hi Jessie unnie, Irene unnie, Nayeon and Jisoo" I greeted. They are all invited in my wedding.

"How's Lisa? Is she good?" Tiffany unnie said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Good in what? Hugging? Kissing? In bed?" Jessie unnie continued.

"Seriously? Did you meet me just to interrogate me?" I said annoyed.

"Yes?" Nayeon said smiling innocently.

"Nothing happened." I said.

"What do you mean by nothing? How can you resist that sexy woman?" Tiffany asked.

"She said that I'm not her type." I answered.

"Jerk." Jisoo said.

"That's what I said. I mean, almost all the boys here are head over heels to me and there she is saying I'm not even her type." I said annoyed.

The all laughed at me.

"That Lisa is something.. she's different" Jessica said.

"How about you? Is she your type?" Jisoo asked.

"No. I'm straight." I answered.

"Yeah right. Tell that to us after we witnessed how you kissed her in your wedding day." Irene said and they all laughed again.

"Whatever! Believe it or not, I don't care." I said.

"Jennie!" Lisa shouted from behind.

"What?" I asked her as soon as she reached me.

"Why did you leave me? I'm not familiar in this school yet." She said pouting.

"You look like a duck. Stop pouting." I said that made everyone in the table laugh. Lisa then noticed them.

"Oh! Where's my manners. Hello to all of you" she greeted and bowed. "I believe you're all Jennie's friends. I saw you at the wedding but I didn't had a chance to talk to you. My apologies." She said.

"How sweet of you. No worries, you can get to know us since Jennie told us that you will be studying here." Tiffany said.

"Oh my pleasure." She said smiling. "You guys are all beautiful. Jennie? I thought you said you're the only pretty girl in this school?" She said smirking at me.

"Oh? She said that?" Jessica asked in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah, right Jennie?" She asked with a bigger smirk.

Just when I about to answer someone called her.

"Lisa! There you are you asshole!" What the fuck? I know that voice. He walked closer to us and stand beside Lisa.

"What? I told you I will find my wife to introduce you." She said. "Anyway she's here." She continued.

"Jennie this is Hanbin, my childhood friend. Hanbin, this is Jennie my wife." She introduced.

I look up and met his eyes. He's shocked same as me. Everyone became quiet.

"J-Jennie." He whispered.

"H-hey." I answered weakly.

~~~
A/N:

Take care!