Chapter 51

Third Person's POV

"You smell like a baby prostitute." Lisa told her friend who is busy putting her make up.

"Ha ha funny." Rosé rolled her eyes. "Come on my little exotic friend, let me put you some make up." She added.

"Come on, stop putting so much effort. You're making yourself obvious that you want to get Jisoo's attention later." Lisa said, teasing her friend.

"Duh.. I'm over with her, how many times should I say that to you?" Rosé said rolling her eyes.

"I don't know.. it's unbelievable. Go on, dressed well.." Lisa said still teasing her friend.

"Look who's talking.. I bet you dressed up yourself to impress Jennie." She retorted.

"I don't have to put effort to impress other people.." Lisa answered with a sly smirk.

"Boo!! Loser." Rosé laughed at her.

"You look fabulous.. and evil at the same time." Lisa said checking out her friend and Rosé doesn't know if that's a compliment.

"I'll take that as a compliment." She still answered and they both laughed.

"So.. are you ready to face them?" Lisa turned serious and asked her friend.

"Of course, it's been six years.. I kinda miss them." Rosé answered.

"This is funny.. we're going to a party we are not invited at." Lisa chuckled.

"Come on, I know that if Taeyeon and the others knew that we came back, they will immediately call us." Rosé assured her. "Plus.. this would be great. Can't wait to see how flustered are they when they see us." Rosé said with an evin smirk.

"Okay, just don't fucking ditch me if something went wrong." Lisa said.

"I may be a total bitch and make phone calls in public to pretend that I actually have many friends, but I'm not a ditcher. How can I ditch my only friend." Rosé told her and they both laughed.

"I still remember that time when we almost had a fight with a group of bitches. You dialed someone in your phone and told them to go there and that scared those little whore. When I asked who is it, you told me you actually didn't call someone." Lisa said laughing her heart out.

"Okay stop with talk. Let's get you ready. You look like a mother." Rosé told her and pulled her face to put some make up.

"Uh.. Rosé, in case you forgot, I'm already a mother." Lisa chuckled.

"Well.. you look like a boring mother." Rosé answered.

"Yah! I don't look like a regular mom. I'm a cool mom!" Lisa slapped her friends arm.

"Whatever.. shut the fuck up or we're going to be late." Rosé shut her.

"That would be great tho.. you know, grand entrance." Lisa said and they both laugh at their silliness.

~~~~

The party will be at Taeyeon's house, they decided to have a party for just her close friends because she and Tiffany are getting married. All of them are present now and they started to party and drink now... not knowing that there will be an uninvited guests on their way to the party.

"I can't believe I'll be married in a month." Tiffany said to the girls. The group is devided into two.

The group of girls are chatting in the living room: Jennie, Tiffany, Jessica, Nayeon and Irene.