Epilogue 😢

3rd Person's POV

"What the fuck?! Put me down!!" Lisa yelled as she tried to escape from her friends grip.

"Why the hell are you sulking here? You should go out, it's your birthday for fuck sake!" Yuri shouted at her.

"I'm not in the mood to celebrate so get lost!" She yelled again.

"Seriously? Are you just gonna keep yourself locked in your room forever?" Taeyeon asked.

"She's been locking herself since Jennie left her." Seulgi said that earned a glare from Lisa.

"Don't fucking talk about it." Lisa said.

"W-what? I'm just saying." Seulgi said.

"Seriously Lisa, you need to go out. Stop being grumpy." Jisoo added.

"I said I don't want to! Can't you understand?" Lisa asked annoyed.

Jisoo walked closer to her and pulled her ear.

"A-ah! What the fuck Kim Jisoo let go!!!" She shouted, obviously hurt.

"You're going with us." Jisoo said still not letting go.

"No!" Lisa still refused.

"Jennie sent me a message to take you out!" Jisoo yelled and Lisa stopped.

"Oh really? Wait, I'll just change then." Lisa said and went to her room to change immediately.

"God she's crazy.." Jisoo sighed.

"I know. She's acting like Jennie just broken up with her. Aish." Seulgi clicked her tongue.

"Well you couldn't blame her. Jennie has been away for 3 days now." Taeyeon said.

"Jennie really got Chanel wrapped around her finger. She really have to go to France for an event." Yuri added.

"Aish.. where going to be late. Jennie will get mad to us." Jisoo said suddenly.

"What? It's Lisa's fault anyway." Yuri answered.

"Go to stairs already and make her wear the suit. Others should get change." Jisoo instructed and everyone started to move.

~~~~~~

"Why the fuck do we have to wear suits?" Lisa asked again.

"Well.. You're wedding organizers told us that we need to shoot another vid for the prenup." Jisoo answered.

"Don't worry, they say it wouldn't take long to shoot it. We can go party party after!" Yuri yelled excitedly.

"I'm going straight home. Jennie will call me later." Lisa said.

"Come on, you can call her wherever you are." Seulgi encouraged her.

"I want to be alone when I talk to her." Lisa said final and her friends just sighed in defeat.

~~~~~

"Why are we doing the rehearsal again?" Lisa asked... again.

"God damn it Lisa! Just do it will you? Everyone is now waiting for you. It's already late." Jisoo said in frustration.

"Okay, okay! Chill will you?" Lisa chuckled.

Jisoo just rolled her eyes at her and mumbled "let's see if you can chill later."