Chapter 22

JENNIE'S POV

"Lisa! Come with me." I said as I dragged her far away from Rosé and secretly wink at Jisoo and she gave me a thumbs up.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

Where are we going?? Aish.. how stupid of me.

"Uh.. out? I want to eat out." I answered.

She stop and when I look back at her she's smirking already.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you asking me out.. on a date?" She asked.

"What? No! I said I want to eat out not to date you." I cleared.

"Psh. I know! I thought you won't remember." She said.

"Remember what?" I asked her.

"Aish! You're so cuteeeee." She said and pinch my cheeks.

"Yah! It hurts!" I said and slap her hand.

"Alright let's go on our date!" She giggled.

"I told you it's not a date."

~~~~

It's been two week since we started the operation bring ChaeSoo back and thank God all my efforts to keep Lisa away to Rosé so Jisoo will have her alone is working. Sometimes Lisa has to attend some meetings in their company so it's easy to do my work.

"Can we eat at that resto?" I asked.

"Where??" She asked.

"The one that sells streetfoods." I said 'cause I kinda miss the taste of it.

She gave me a smile and drove her way to the resto.

"Lisa!" The ahjumma called her.

"Ahjumma! It's been a while haha were here again. Same order please." She said and pulled a chair for me.

She's really a gentlewoman, her future girl will be really lucky to have her.

"Wow.. just tell me already that she's your girlfriend.." the ahjumma said.

Lisa laughed and said, "she's just my friend."

"Yah! Stop pretending.. you came here last month to celebrate your monthsary.. you're probably here again to celebrate because it's been exactly a month." She said.

"Monthsary??" I said confused. Lisa looked at me and sighed. After a while it hit me.

Fuck! It's our monthsary.. she's probably talking about that earlier.

"Really? I didn't noticed that it's been a month.. it's just a coincidence." She said with a smile that didn't reach her eye.

"Aish! You won't admit it!" The ahjumma said and left to take our orders.

Silence enveloped us and as the time goes by the feeling is getting more awkward so I decided to break the silence.

"Uh.. sorry I didn't remember." I apologized.

"What?.. oh! That, it's okay I didn't remember it also" she said with an awkward laugh.

"Lisa I know that's what are you talking earli--" her phone rang and that cut me off..

"Excuse me I'll just take this call." She said and went outside.

Aish.. I didn't know that she values this kind of celebrations.. I should remember it from now on even if we're not really in love with each other.

Our order came and that's when Lisa ended the call to go back inside. We didn't talk througout the meal. Even I, couldn't talk about what happened earlier.

After we eat we decided to go back home because Lisa said that she isn't feeling well. I insisted to drive so that she can have a rest and she didn't protest. She's sleeping the whole ride and when we reached our condo she immediately got off and went straightly to her room.

After I parked the car, I went to my room to find a medicine. I knocked at her door but she didn't reply so I decided to come in. Her back is facing me so I didn't know if she's sleeping. I put down the medicine and the water at the bed side table and sat down on her bed.

"I'm sorry Lisa.." I said to her as I stroke her hair and she just answered me with her heavy breathing.

Why are you making me feel guilty? Aish.

"I promise to make it up to you. Happy Monthsary." I whispered to her.

My phone vibrated so I checked who's calling.

'Babe Calling'

Fuck.

I immediately got out of her bed and went out of her room.

"Why are you calling?" I immediatelt asked him as soon as I answered his call.

"Why? I miss you Babe that's why.. can't I call you now?" He said with a sad voice.

"Stop acting.. I missed you too." I said and I unconciously smiled.

"Then let's have a date tonight." He said.

"What?? Now??" I asked.

"Yup.. why not?? You've been hanging out with Lisa the whole week.. If I didn't know that you love me I'll probably think that you're acting like a real couple already." He said laughing.

But why am I feeling guilty after hearing his words..

"That's not true! Okay let's meet at the usual at 6. Okay?" I said.

"Right! See you Babe, I love you!" He said.

"Yup.. I love you too." I answered.

I hung up and looked at Lisa's door.

"She wouldn't know.. she'll probably wake up tomorrow."

~~~~
A/N:

Take care always..