Chapter 61- [M] ⚠⚠⚠

Note: To all the readers who are uncomfortable reading this content, please kindly skip this part. This is legit, I'm doing it huhu bless me..

Ps. Listen to the song for more sensual uhuh... 😂

~~~~~
3RD PERSON'S POV

Lisa had pressed her front against Jennie's as her hands traveled over her body.

Jennie kissed Lisa back eagerly, which made the latter smirk. Lisa move her kisses down and left soft kisses on Jennie's neck, causing her to shiver. She pressed her lips against hers again and put her hand on Jennie's waist while the other stokes her cheek.

Lisa pulled away and stared at Jennie's eyes.

"I want you, Jennie. I want you so badly." Lisa said with love and lust visible in her eyes.

Jennie did not answer but instead she pulled Lisa again for a kiss and this is a sign for Lisa that Jennie wants this too.

They slowly walked towards Jennie's bed without breaking the kiss. Jennie felt her back hit the bed and Lisa was now on top of her. Lisa kissed her roughly, aggressively, hotly, her hands roaming over her body. Jennie tugged on Lisa's shirt so Lisa pulled away and took off her her shirt before taking off Jennie's clothes slowly.

"You're so beautiful, Love." Lisa said softly causing Jennie to blush and cover her body. "Don't. I love what I'm seeing. You're so fucking hot, Jennie Kim." Lisa smirked before kissing her again and grind herself against Jennie who moaned softly at Lisa's mouth.

Lisa slowly move her hands over Jennie's breast and squeezed it and massage them softly causing her to let out a sexy moan.

Jennie whimpered softly when she felt Lisa is sucking her neck that will surely leave hickeys. She got more turned on by the kiss and she already feel that her underwear become soaked.

"Fuck! Lisaaaaa...." Jennie cursed when she felt Lisa's hot mouth sucking one of her breast. "Yes.. ohh.." she said as she grabbed Lisa's.

Lisa continued to sucked her breast like a hungry child who didn't got a breastfeed in her whole life. She did not forget about the other one and went to attend its needs.

Lisa bit her lip and slowly lowered her head, kissing down to Jennie's stomach. As she got closer where Jennie needed her the most, the latter's moans got louder.

Lisa looked at her darkly as she moved her head down. She took off Jennie's underwear while staring at her.

As soon as Jennie felt her mouth  down there she can't help but to let out a moan. She leaned her head back and squeezed her eyes shut as her mouth hung open. She pulled Lisa's hair and pushed her closer in between her legs. Lisa sucked her cl*t harshly and sucked even harder when she heard Jennie's loud moans.

Lisa moaned and the vibrations went throught her body made her want more.

"L-Lisa.. please.." Jennie begged and Lisa swear that really turned her on more.

She slowly dragged her hand down towards Jennie's p*ssy and entered one finger slowly.

"F-fuck! Lisaaaaaa..." Jennie arched her back when she felt Lisa inside her.

"You're so tight babe.." Lisa said and kissed Jennie before inserting another finger.

Jennie moaned loudly into Lisa's mouth and scratched her nails against her back. Their kiss was sloppy, but so hot and it felt so good.

Lisa went down again and sucked Jennie's breast again which drove Jennie crazy.

"Keep going... oh gosh.. felt so good.." Jennie said in between her breaths.

Lisa leaned down and put her tongue inside Jennie while still pumping her fingers in and out of her.

"Oh my Gosh! Lisa yes!" Jennie screamed.. she doesn't know how she will take all the pleasure that Lisa was giving her now.. it was so good and so hot.

Lisa continued to do her job while staring at Jennie's reaction, which she finds so hot.

"Lisaaaaaa... I'm gonna--- I-I'm comingggg..." Jennie screamed a high pitched moan and cum into Lisa's mouth. Lisa licked her clean before laying down beside her.

"That... That was amazing!" Lisa said as she wrapped her hands around Jennie.

"Yeah... you're amazing." Jennie answered panting.

Lisa stared at Jennie and admired how beautiful she is and how lucky of her to have this lovely person beside her. She didn't know that she's been staring for so long now until Jennie asked her.

"Why are you staring?" Jennie asked.

Lisa smiled, "how do you do that?" She asked.

"Do what?" Jenni asked confused.

"How can you make me fall in love with you over and over again?" Lisa said that made Jennie blushed.

"Forget it. You don't have to answer that. I guess, I can never unlove you, Jennie Kim." She said and Jennie started to tear up again. She has beem dying to hear Lisa say that.

"I love you so much, Lisa." She said as she kissed Lisa again.

When they pulled away, Lisa held her cheek.

"I've been wanting to say you this but you got mad." Lisa said. "I want you to live with her again and so I can officially introduce you as my wife. I will never let go of you again, Love." Lisa said and pecked on her lips.

"Oh my gosh Lisa! I would love to!" Jennie answered with a giggle.

"But you know what, it's not bad. I'm glad that you got mad earlier. We wouldn't reach this far if you didn't." Lisa winked at her which earned a smack from Jennie.

"I hate you!" Jennie pouted and Lisa immediately kissed her.

"I know you love me. And I love you too, so much." Lisa said and hugged Jennie tigtly.

She pulled away and looked at Jennie again.

"Round two?" She asked with a smirk.

~~~~~~
A/N:

Forgive me for I have sinned 😭😭 This is so detailed... I can't 🙈
So guys... I don't know what to say.. I guess uh... a headstart before the hot comeback? Eehee 🙈 I'm leaving this here... bye..

COMEBACK TOMORROWWWWWW I'M SO EXCITED HUHUHU WHY DO I HAVE CLASSES???

Bubuuin ko na!

JENLISA PA RIN MGA ULOL!!!!!!!