Chapter 21

JENNIE's POV

"Jealous? Why are you jealous?" I asked her.

"Because we're friends and I'm just helping her yet she choose to go with Jisoo." She said annoyed.

Ow.. friends ofcourse! Phew.. why am I feeling relieved.

"Let them talk Lisa, they can't fix their problem if they won't hear each other." I said.

She sighed. "I understand. Jisoo better be good." She answered. "Let's go" she said and head to the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Home. You need to clean my bruise, wifey." She said grinning like a fool.

"Stupid." I said and walked with her.

~~~~

"She said I'm forgiven already." Jisoo said.

I'm laying in my bed right now watching friends when Jisoo called me.

"Oh.. that's good. I think she's really kind. If I was her, I wouldn't want to be friends to a cheater like you." I teased.

"Bitch.. thanks." She laughed and became serious again.

"So.. are you good now? Can we share the same table again?" I asked.

"I think.. I can't.. I'm heartbroken right now." She said.

"What? Why??" I asked.

"I asked her if I can court her again.. but she rejected me." Her voice is so sad I can imagine how sad her face right now.

"Did she tell you why?" I asked again.

"She said.. that she's looking for someone.. and that she's someone close and precious to her." She said.

"Who could it be?" I asked curiously.

"Jennie there's only one girl that's so precious to Chaeyoung." She said.

A girl? Close to her?  Precious?..... wait?...

"Could it be..?" I said..

"It's your wife.. Lisa." She ended.

~~~~

Jisoo and I are at the school right now eating without Lisa and Rosé. They are eating at the different table with their classmates.

"Lisa won't forgive you that easily." I told Jisoo.

"It's okay, I can't be close to them.. especially to Chaeyoung." She said without energy.

"LISA NO!"

We heard Rosé screaming and when we looked to check them, she has whipped cream on her cheeks.

"Yah! It's sticky!" Rosé complained while Lisa is still laughing.

"Here.. let me clean it for you." Lisa said and what she did shocked their whole table the same with me and Jisoo.

Lisa kiss the whipped cream in her cheeks and continued to kiss her all over her face to clean it.

Their classmates squealed like they just saw their OTP's being like a romantic couple.

"Oh my God that looks so hot" Jihyo said with a giggle.

"Wow you guys sure make a cute couple.. I ship.!" Momo seconded.

The group continued to tease them with each other while Lisa just laugh to them.

"Why would they ship them.. they don't even look good together.. they're better just friends." I murmured.

"Maybe they really look good with each other." Jisoo said still looking at them.

"What are you saying? Chaeyoung belongs to you." I said.

"It's not like she's mine." She said.

"Then make her be yours!" I encourage her.

"So that Lisa will be yours alone?" She asked looking straight to my eyes.

Her question make me stop and think of it.

"W-why.. why would I even want her? She's not my type." I said and looked at Lisa's side.

"Yeah.. tell that to me after seeing you being intimate and flirty with each other." She said savagely.

"Yah! We're not!" I yelled.

"If that's what you say then." She said uninterested.

"Wait. This is about you and Chaeyoung." I said bringing back the topic.

"What about us." She asked.

I looked at her and gave her a smirk.

Operation ChaeSoo will start!

"Make her fall in love with you again."

~~~~
A/N:

Keep safe!