Chapter 20

JENNIE'S POV

We're here at the cafeteria again. Lisa and Rosé are still not here.

"Where's Lisa and Rosé?" Nayeon asked.

"Probably still at their classrooms." I answered.

Jisoo is quietly sitting beside me looking lost with her own thoughts.

"So.. what happened yesterday?" Tiffany started.

I looked at Jisoo and she looked at Tiffany.

"Well.. I'm too lazy to repeat it. Asked Jennie." She answered.

The gang looked at me so I have no choice but to tell the whole story.

"Seriously? Rosé did that??" Jessica asked not believing what she just heard.

"Unexpectedly.. yes she did." Jisoo answered flatly.

"Wow.. she doesn't look like that type of girl.. she looks sweet." Irene said.

"So that's why Jisoo always give her a cold shoulder." Nayeon said while scratching her chin.

"Yeah.. you should be aware in that kind of person. She can easily fool you with her sweet and soft features." Jisoo told us.

Suddenly, a voice spoke behind us.

"Don't worry, we'll be the one to avoid going in your way. Let's go Chaeng." She said and grabbed Rosé's hand.

"Wait! Lisa where are you going?" I asked her.

"Away from all of you." She said not looking back.

"I see that you already know what happened between us." Jisoo told Lisa.

Lisa looked back at her and gave her a glare.

"So what?" She said.

"Aren't you going to apologize in behalf of your friend since she doesn't know how to do it?" Jisoo said smirking.

Lisa chuckled. "Oh? So everyone here knows you're the victim?" Lisa said.

"What?" Jisoo asked.

"Are you really sure that you are the one that was betrayed?" Lisa asked back.

"What are you trying to say?" Jisoo stood up.

"I think I don't have to explain. You didn't gave Chaeng the chance to do so, why are you asking me now?" Lisa said raising her eyebrow.

"Oh? Did Rosé lied to you too? I thought you're her bestfriend. She knows what she did and it's her fault." Jisoo not believing what is happening.

"My Chaeyoung doesn't have a fault in here.. what happened between you two was all your fault!" Lisa yelled.

My Chaeyoung? Wtf?

"Lisa!" Rosé grabbed her arm.

Good thing that lunch is over and the students already left.

"What? Are you going to stop me again? No, this bitch needs to know what really happened." Lisa remove Rosé's hand in her arm.

"What lie do I need to know?" Jisoo asked mockingly.

"You used Chaeng. You fucking did it to her behind your boyfriend!" Lisa stressed out.

All of ask gasped in the news.

"W-what?" Jisoo asked.

Rosé cleared her throat and staryed to talk. "That day, when I woke up, someone is calling you. I tried to wake you up but you didn't wake up so I answered it instead. Just when I'm about to ask the caller he started talking asking what's the problem with you and why are you being cold all of a sudden. He keeps asking if you have found another man and said that you should talk and fix things between the two of you because he loves you so much and he would't afford to lose you. I heard him crying and I felt guilty because I... I let things happened between the two of us not knowing that you have a boyfriend." Rosé explained crying.

"It's... Jinyoung" Jisoo said in whisper.

"So.. I had decided to just leave you. Jisoo what I felt for you was sincere so I was really broke that time that going back to Australia is my only choice to ran away from you.. because it hurts like hell and I could't take it." Rosé broke down but good thing Lisa is beside her to catch her.

"See? How could you do that to Chaeng? I tried to just keep my mouth shut and just go away from you but you just have to bad mouth Chaeng again and made her look like a bad person." Lisa said.

"Chaeyoung.. let me explain.." Jisoo tried to hold Rosé's hand but Lisa pulled her behind her.

"What the fuck?" Lisa glared at Jisoo.

"Lisa let me talk to her." Jisoo pushed her. "Chaeyoung-ah! I broke with Jinyoung before I met you. He probably doesn't want to accept the fact that we broke up that's why he called me. He tried to talk to me again after you left but I didn't accept him. I--I didn't know that you talked to him." Jisoo explained still trying to reach Rosé behind Lisa.

"Back off Jisoo" Lisa warned.

"No! You back off! This is our problem so don't butt in." Jisoo yelled.

"The nerve of you! You two are already done, just go away from her." Lisa said and pushed Jisoo.

Jisoo pushed her back and punch her.

"Lisa!" Rosé and I both go towards Lisa to help her.

"Why did you punch her?" I asked Jisoo.

"Sorry. Just let me talk to Chaeyoung." She said and pulled Chaeyoung.

"No!" Lisa stood up. "Chaeng let's go!" She said.

"Lisa.. it's okay.. we're just going to talk." Rosé answered.

"What?? You're kidding me" Lisa said in disbelief.

"It's okay. Go clean you're bruise." She said and looked at me. "Jennie can you help her, please?" She pleaded.

"No. I want you to clean it for me. Let's go" Lisa tried to pull her again.

"Lisa please.. I'll see you later." Rosé assured her.

"Fine! I don't care. Don't call me." She said and walked out.

Rosé sighed. "You should follow her." She told me.

I looked at her and walked out to follow Lisa but she's nowhere to be found.

I look around the school and found her at the rooftop.

"We need to clean you're bruise." I told her.

She didn't respond to me.

"Why are you so upset? You're actinf like you are Rosé's girlfriend and you're so fucking jealous because she choose Jisoo." I said annoyed.

"Well yes I am! I am so fucking jealous!" She yelled at me.

~~~~
A/N:

woah! Now that's a long chapter 😂 I'm just happy to see JenLisa in BPHouse last night eehee

BTW, do you guys have Blackpink Amino App? I swear I have fun chatting with other blinks there 😄😄 Try it!

Tomorrow is Monday again!Take care!

Jalja 😘