Chapter 33

JENNIE'S POV

"I feel so freeeee"

"Damn this is life, finally!"

"I love the fresh air"

"Can't wait to jump off in the water! Woooh!"

Lisa's friends were screaming since we got off in our cars. We're currently in Thailand to celebrate Tiffany unnie's birthday and she wanted to celebrate in a beach resort and turns out that Lisa's family owns a private resort.

"Yah! Why are you so guys so extra?" Chaeyoung asked in amusement.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung, we just had a break from uni so let's enjoy every second!" Seulgi cheered.

"Yah! Yeon couple, will you please get your things in your room first and take a break? You've been flirting non-stop!" Sica unnie said that made the two excused theirselves fast.

I was really shocked when I heard the news that they are a couple for 3 months already. Nayeon is good in hiding. She forced Jeongyeon to come with her because she does not want to be alone.. all of us have a partner afterall. Though Lisa and I are not official, they know that we're married anyway.

"Lisa! Thank you very much for inviting us here, I guess this will be one of my best birthdays." I heard Tiffany talking to Lisa so I glanced back to look at the blonde.

"It's nothing Unnie, it's your birthday and you are a friend. And it's Taeyeon who organized this event, the resort is all I have offered." She answered.

"Yup, I should go to her and brag how thankful I am. I'll go in now, you really have an amazing resort, it's so big!" She said and Lisa just giggled.

Tiffany went in so it was Lisa and me that was being left here.

"Hey, I thought you went in already?" She asked.

"No, I don't want to be a third wheel. They went in by partners." I said sulking.

"I see.." she said grinning.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing, let's go?" She said and carried our things.

We walked inside to settle our things.

"So this will be your room, if you need something I'm just in the next room" she said as she placed my luggage on the bed.

"We'll separate rooms?" I asked her confused because all of our friends will share a room.

"Uh yes? Why? Do you want to share a room with me?" She asked.

"The others are sharing rooms and this room is so huge for me. You can sleep here." I said.

"Well, as you can see princess, they shared with their girlfriends. They might have overnight activies with their own little worlds. As much as I want to sleep with you, I'm afraid I could not control myself. You know, you're too sexy to handle.  Don't want to do 'it' until you say 'yes'." She said and I felt my face heated as soon as I got what she was saying.

"Yah! What are you talking you perv! Aish! You're right, we should have separate rooms!" I said and pushed her out and she was just laughing.

God.. just imagining that.. Oh my God! Stop it Kim Jennie!

~~~~

I woke up at 5 in the afternoon. I decided to go out after fixing myself. I heard everyone screaming outside so I quickly ran out.

"Lisa! You started a fire! Oh my God!" Chaeng was panicking and I saw how huge the fire coming from the barbeque grill.

Oh my God! What happened here?

"Why did you let Lisa cooked?" Taeyeon asked them while fanning the fire.

"It's just a barbeque, I did not know that stupid would still burn it." Yuri said helping Taryeon.

"Yah! If you can't handle the heat, get out of here!" Lisa yelled.

"We're just trying to help you, why did you end up with this!" Seulgi asked.

"RACHEL RAY TOLD ME TO SLOW ROAST IT, I TRUST RACHEL RAY WITH MY LIFE!" she yelled.

"BITCH YOU CALLED THIS SLOW ROAST? YOU BURNT ALL THE MEAT!" Yuri yelled back, grabbing a glass of water and tossing it at the fire.

Lisa then went inside and came back holding a fire extinguisher. She pulled the pin on the clunk of metal and sprayed white foam all over the barbeque grill.

"Now what are we going to it? This is a disaster." Sica said.

"Eehee" was Lisa all can say and everyone groan.

"Don't ever let her near the cooking area." Taeyeon sighed.

"Y-yah! I'm not that bad! I can cook!" Lisa defended herself.

"Lisa-yah, I think you need to learn how to cook. Jennie is really picky and loves to eat home cooked food, you can't let her always eat takeouts. Right Jen?" Jisoo said.

And that was the time Lisa noticed my presence.

"Oh! You're awake already? Did you see what happened?" She asked embarrassed.

"Uh yeah.. all of it." I answered. "You really suck in cooking." I chuckled.

"I'm sorry that you have to witnessed such disaster." She said

"Duh! Everything you do ends up in a disaster. It's a normal thing." Yuri said and everyone laughed.

She went in front of me and hugged me. I was surprised with her action.

"I'll learn how to cook, I want you to eat homecooked foods from now on. I should have realized that from the start." She sighed.

"Yah! It's okay, besides I can cook right? It's just that I'm lazy most of the time so we always end up eating outside." I said.

"It's still not okay. I should be doing some effort." Then she grinned. "Oh, now I have an idea to show some effort to win your heart." She said and winked at me.

"Just don't poison me." I said and laughed.

When we look at our friends, they were out of sight already. Maybe they went back inside.

"Let's go to the groceries and buy meat." I said. She nodded and held my hand.

I just let her and we walked holding hands looking so comfortable with each other.

~~~~
A/N:

That's it

That's it.. that's the update 😂

Take care!