Chapter 10

JENNIE's POV

This Rosé girl is fucking soft and sweet, she easily got the trust of the gang. Everyone is enjoying having a conversation with her and there's Lisa looking at her like a love sick puppy.

"Idiot." I muttered.

"Aren't you jealous?" I heard Jisoo whispered beside me. I, then noticed that she's not talking with Rosé.

"Ofcourse not. Why are you not talking with the new girl?" I asked.

"I know her." She answered

"How? Lisa said she was from Australia" I said.

"Her family is in Australia but she goes here every year I think." She said.

"You sure know her." I said and laugh "Tell me, how did the two of you meet? Looks like you got bad vibes with her?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Not much. We always meet in the party, and she's a flirt." She said annoyed.

"Ooh.. she doesn't look like, she looks.... kind and soft?" I said.

"That's what I've thought." She said. "Can't you see that she's already flirting with your wife? Look at her hands snaking with Lisa's neck and looks like your asshole wife is enjoying eh?" She said irritated.

"Well.. I don't care." I said in a factly manner.

"Yah. Kim Jennie, if you continue being like that you will look like a masochist wife." She said.

"I don't feel like one, she can do what she wants. Besides, no one knows about our marriage except you guys." I said.

"You're unbelievable." She answered.

"Chu, if our parents find out, she will be punished. Just when her parents thought that she will stop flirting with other girls after marrying me they will find out that she didn't change at all and all their plan is not working" I said smirking.

"Your point is?" She asked confused.

"My point is, I can use this as an advantage to ruin her image to her parents." I said proudly.

"You can't do that. Lisa must be a new friend but I can see that she's kind and will take care of you." She said worried.

"Jisoo you just witnessed how she flirted with that Rosé chick, why are you defending her now?" I asked in annoyance.

"Rosé was the one who's flirting with her, not the other way around." She whispered.

"Whatever! I can still use this to ruin our marriage." I said coldly.

"I'm not agreeing to this Jennie Kim." She said seriously.

"Jisoo you don't understand. This marriage ruined my life. If it wasn't for this... maybe... I could be together with him until now. He's the one that I love and I want to spend my future with." I said sadly.

"Jen, why don't you try first. Maybe in the future, you can learn to love her." She said.

"Is it worth it? Jisoo if that ever happens I'm still not sure if she will love me back. She doesn't feel something to me and I think... she has someone already... someone that she really want to be with her and she was just stuck with this marriage same goes with me."

~~~~
A/N

Enjoy your day and keep safe 💕

#CongratulationsToOurGirls
#Bonsang