Chapter 67

3rd Person's POV

"Come on Lisa, if you want us to leave you alone, give our son back." Hanbin said.

"HE'S NOT YOUR SON! FUCK OFF KIM HANBIN" Lisa yelled that made everyone jumped in surprise.

Angelo started to shake because of fear. It's his first time seeing her mother this mad.

"He's my son, Lisa. You know that." Hanbin walked closer.

"Stay there, don't get closer." Lisa warned.

"I trusted you because I thought you already forgive me and we're still bestfriends so I asked you to look for him, I didn't know that you would runaway, with our child." Hanbin said looking straightly at Lisa.

"What nonsense story are you making, Hanbin?" Rosé said irritatedly that made Hanbin looked at him.

"So even you Rosé, you don't know the real story?" Hanbin asked her.

"What? What do I have to know?" She asked still, even though she's mad at him she's getting confused now because Lisa is not speaking.

"Since Lisa looks like she can't explain right now, let me tell you the real story then." Hanbin said and looked at Lisa who looks so dumbfounded.

"After Jennie kicked me out years ago, I went back to England and drowned myself to alcohol just to forget my feelings for her and to regret all the wrong things I did to both her and Lisa. I was so ashamed, disgusted and mad to myself. Losing Jennie is painful, but losing Lisa, my bestfriend, my sister, is the most painful." Hanbin said staring at Lisa.

"I tried to find her, search for her, so I can talk to her and apologize for all the things that I did and to helped her and Jennie to get back together. But I failed. " He said. "On my way of finding Lisa, I met Jinny. She said that maybe the reason why I can't find what I am searching because I, myself is still broken which is needed to be fixed first." Hanbin looked at Jinny and held her hand. "She helped me fixed myself, and I fell in love with her in the process." He said.

"So? Are you going to talk about your love story all night? Because nobody here is interested with that." Rosé said sassily.

"Chill there, Rosé. This will be the start." Hanbin said. "As I said, we fell in love, and that love gave us a blessing. We found out that Jinny is pregnant, it was a blessing for us but that time, we are not ready to take it yet."

"Jinny is already engaged to another man before we met and if her parents found out that she's pregnant, they will take her and our child away from me so we decided to runaway and go to Australia." He said. "Jinny give birth to our son. We thought we can start over there but her parents tracked us. I was out and my son is with me that time, when I got home, Jinny is already missing. Our neighbors told me that there are men in suits who came there and took her away."

"I don't know what will I do that time. But then, Jinny called me and told me that she was caught and I need to hide my son because her parents would take him away too. I panicked when I saw those men in black outside our apartment so I quickly packed some clothes for me and my child. I successfully escaped but then I realized, I don't know where will I go. I don't even have a big amount of money that time."

"My son began to cry, it means that he's hungry but I didn't got his milk so I went to a drugstore. That's where I met Lisa." He said and looked at Lisa who is still quiet so he decided to go on.

"I was carrying my son and he's crying so I can't focus on what to buy when someone approached me, and saw that it was Lisa. Both of us were shocked." He said. "I thought she will just walk or runaway after she saw me but she stayed. I apologized to her many times and all she just said is 'it's okay, I already forgave you' and I can't help but cry harder because she's still kind to me after all."