Chapter 44

JENNIE'S POV

"W-what's the meaning of this?" I asked Hanbin.

"J-Jennie.." He said.

"I'm asking you! What the fuck is the meaning of this?!" I yelled, I don't know what to feel right now.

"I.. we.. we're friends, the four of us. We met you because you're Lisa's girlfriend back then." He answered.

"And you did not tell me? Why?" I asked.

"I'm sorry" he cried. "I know I couldn't like you back then so I let my feelings go. But when I met you here again in Korea and found out that you don't remember me and everything, I took the chance to be with you. I know that Lisa will be mad at me, but I really love you Jennie that's why I did tha----."

*slap*

"Rosé is right. I couldn't trust you. Leave." I said.

"J-Jennie please.." he beg.

"JUST FUCKING LEAVE AND DON'T EVER SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN!" I yelled and pushed him out.

For the nth time of the day, I broke down. Jisoo went to me and hugged me.

"Jennie.. shhh.." she said and rubbed my back to calm me.

"Unnie.. he betrayed me.. he betrayed us." I said crying.

~~~~

We are seating right now, both Jisoo and I were staring blankly.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I'm sorry that you have to be broken like this because of me." I said and looked at her.

"Don't blame yourself. It's my choice, Jen. And it's also my fault that I'm so secretive which Chaeyoung hates the most." She said with a sad smile.

"No.. I'm sorry unnie, I'm sorry for dragging you in my problems." I said and hugged her.

"You helped me get her back, right? I'm really thankful for that. And if we broke up, you don't have to apologize. It's my fault, I didn't keep my angel, I should've done better." She said. "If we're meant to be, we will meet again, and I promise not to miss that chance again. You too, I know you and Lisa are meant to be, let's just give them some space for now." She said to comfort me.

"Thank you so much Jisoo unnie. I don't know what will I do without you." I said and hugged her tigher.

"I know. It's me Jisoo. I missed you Jendeuk." She said hugging me back.

"I missed you too Unnie." I said with a smile.

"So why don't we look for your memories here? Let's see how cheesy your wife when she was your girlfriend." She teased me to lighten up the mood.

I laughed and reach for the scrapbook. A paper fell again.

"Seriously. I keep seeing paper falling since earlier. Did Lisa really used glue here." Jisoo said while I'm picking the paper.

"It's another letter." I said and opened it.

To Jennie my future wife,

Hi! It's been a while, right? I'm sure you don't remember me, your parents and grandfather told me what happened.

They went here to tell me that they want me to marry you, but I refused. I know you're happy with Hanbin now and I don't want to ruin your relationship. But what your grandfather said made me changed my mind.

I thought you choose to leave me because I couldn't give you all your needs, but it turns out that your grandfather took you away while I'm sleeping and he was the one who wrote that letter.

You tried to escape. But your grandfather guarded you and you can't do anything. I was surprised when he said that your father helped you to go out, but your father regretted doing it. On the day of my departure, you tried to go in the airport to stop me but unfortunately, you got into an accident. Your car was hit by a truck that's why you did not reach me.

You got hospitalized, you're in coma for a month. When you woke up, you remember yourself, but what shocked them is that you know that you're 14, which is wrong because you're already 18 that time. You had a retrograde amnesia, they said that you forgot the particular events that caused your amnesia which means, all the memories we shared together.

They said you love me and they know that I still love you so they reach for me just to say that they want us to get back together. I told them 'what's the use of getting back together? She won't remember me anyway as well as the memories we made together'.

But your grandfather is so persistent, he keeps on saying that he felt bad for us, and he doesn't want to see you sad anymore, he thinks that maybe, I can bring your happiness back.

So I decided, I should give it a try. I accepted the offer not because of the fact that my parents would benefit from it through their business, but because of the mission of bringing back your happiness.

I don't know if I'm in the right position to tell you this so I just wrote it all instead. I think if you need some explanations, you should talk to your grandfather.

That's all my love, I can't wait to see you again. I hope I can succeed in my mission, wish me luck!

I love you.

Your future wife,
Lisa,  your Love

"So it was all my grandfather's fault?"

~~~~
A/N:

Take care and Have a good day!