Chapter 38

JENNIE'S POV

"Shit." I heard Lisa cursed so I turned my attention to her. I'm sitting at a chair beside her bed.

She slowly opened her eyes and held her temple.

"Arrghh.. I'm not gonna play that stupid game again." She complained still not aware of my presence.

"I wouldn't let you either." I spoke to finally get her attention. She looked at my direction and was shocked to see me.

"W-what are you doing in my room?" She asked.

"Don't you remember what happened last night?" I asked her and sat at the edge of the her bed.

Her eyes widened in shock as she checked her clothes.

"Oh my god! Don't tell me.. did we really do 'it' ?" She asked.

"What? No! It's not what you think!" I said as I understood what she was thinking.

"Then why am I wearing different clothes? Don't tell me you changed it?" She asked as she pull the blanket to cover her body.

I felt myseld blushed when I remembered that moment.

"Y-yeah. I don't have a choice, you'll get colds if I did not changed it." I answered. "Don't worry, I closed my eyes while changing your clothes. Besides, I just changed your shirt" I said.

She eyed me suspiciously and gave me that 'you can do better than that' look.

"Okay, I peeked a little and saw a part of your.. uh.. muscles in your stomach." I said and looked away.

"Oh.. it's abs." She said and I can feel that she's smirking.

"I know, idiot." I said. "What do you remember about last night? "  I asked her to change the topic.

" I remember that were playing that 'dare or drink' game and I  got drunk because I can't do the dare. Hmm.. what happened after? Oh I tried to drink another glass but you stopped me right?" She asked pointing at me.

"Yes." I answered with a nod.

"Then Yuri and Taeyeon insisted that I need to drink it and you got mad then you kissed---" she stopped when she realized what happened last night.

"Holy shit!" She cursed again.

"Language!" I scolded.

"Oh God! Jennie I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to do that.. I-uh .. I---" I cut her off by placing my index finger on her lips.

"Ssshh.. You don't have to apologize okay? It's me who did that. If you could see yourself last night Lisa! You were already wasted yet you still continue to drink! All of us were worried sick to see you but your stupid Unnies doesn't want to stop like you!" I can't stop myself from scolding her. I can't help but be mad.

"I'm sorry.. I know it was just a game but the dare is too hard.. I respect you. We are not official yet so I don't want to do it and take advantage of you." She apologized and I was touched to to hear her reason.

"I thought you did not do it because you were mad at me." I said because that's what I really thought.

"I can't be mad at you." She said.

"No. You were mad at be because of what I did to you. You were hurt because of me." I said back.

"Yeah, I was hurt because you did not trust me. But I won't be mad at you because of that. Afterall, I'm still courting you and getting your is part of the process. I'm really sorry if I made you think like that. How immature of me to act like that" She said as she reached for my hand.