Chapter 14

JENNIE's POV

"I thought you don't want to go out?" Lisa asked confused.

"I thought we need to persuade our parents?" I said.

"Oh. Is that so?" She answered.

We were currently in her car, going out to celebrate our first month. It's already 5pm when I decided to go out. I woke up this afternoon and thought about our talk this morning and honestly, what Lisa said made me feel secured.

"So.. where will you take me in our first date?" I asked.

She smirk, "You'll see Babe, you'll never forget this first date." She answered and winked at me.

After a few minutes we arrived at the....

"Seriously? An amusement park?" I said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Hmm." She nodded excitedly. "Come on you'll enjoy this!" She held my hand and dragged me inside.

"Ride all you can tickets for two please." She said in the counter and paid.

"You're not afraid in heights?" She asked.

"I don't think so, last time I went here was when I was six I think." I said while looking at the roller coaster.

"Okay, let's start with the light rides then." She said.

And we really rode those light rides and when Lisa said light rides... it means kiddie rides. Seriously she's ridiculous. We're the only big ones inside the ride and all of our companions were elementary kids. But honestly, I didn't noticed that I've been laughing out loud and enjoying it, this date wasn't bad at all.

"Now, let's face the real life." She said.

"Ahhhh" "Fuck I still want to live!!" "Get me out of hereeee!!" "Stop this ride." "Mommyyyyy!!!"

We heard the people screamed as the coaster went high and dropped.

"I-I think I'll pass this time hehe." I said and was planning to turn my back but Lisa quickly caught me.

"You will not go somewhere woman." She said grinning like a devil.

*click*

"Oh my God Lisa let me get out!!" I yelled at her as soon as the seatbelts were locked.

"Relax okay? I got you. You'll enjoy this, I promise" she said and held my hand. I don't know why but everytime she promises I believe in her.

The ride started and we are nearing at the peak. I held Lisa's hand tightly because of nervousness.

"When the ride dropped, we'll scream at the top of our lungs until we lose our voice, got it?" She said I just nodded and gulped.

*screaachhh*

"Ahhhhh!!!" "Woooooooh!!!" "What the  fuckkkkk!" People screamed same goes the both of us.

The ride went again and again in high and drop in an unbelievable speed.

"I love you Jennie Kim!!!!!" Lisa screamed that made me looked at her and forgot that I'm still in the roller coaster.

The people heard her and gasp.

"Oh my God she's so sweet" "I love you too, please be mine!" " She's so lucky"

I heard their reaction that made me blushed.

"Aren't you gonna say it back? Come on, it's our first date. Don't spoil the fun." She said and winked.

I sighed...

"I HATE YOU PRANPRIYA MANOBAN!!!!" I screamed...