Chapter 46

JENNIE'S POV

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over." Taeyeon read the caption. They are reading the scrapbook that Lisa made for me.

"We are just starting but I feel like I'm going to puke now." Yuri said cringing at the caption.

"Can you just leave if you will just ruin the moment?." Sica told her.

"Okay, for the sake of Jennie, I'll endure this." Yuri answered.

"Thank you for your consideration." I said sarcastically.

"Your welcome, my friend." She said grinning.

"Come on, let's proceed." Seulgi said and flip the page.

" You are my breath, my love, my very life

" You are my breath, my love, my very life." Yuri read it this time.

"Why do I feel like I've heard all this captions before?" Irene asked.

"Lisa 100% copied it from the internet. Look, it's written here." Jessica said showing us her phone.

"Wow. Jennie, your wife is really something. I almost fell in love with her words.. which was taken from the internet." Jisoo said patting my shoulder.

"Shut up. It's the thought that counts. Maybe she can't express her feelings through her own words so she asked for help on the internet." I said and all of them laughed.

"Well, you do have a point. Maybe Lisa sucks at saying her feelings back then." Taeyeon added.

"Oh my God! I'm sure Lisa wrote this one herself. Look!"

 Look!"