Chapter 54

3rd Person's POV

"So... do I make myself clear?" Jennie asked Lisa who is still processing the information that she just heard.

"Then I'll file a divorce again.." Lisa said sternly.

"You can't do that!" Jennie protested.

"Yes I can, I have a child now Jennie. We can't be together anymore." Lisa said standing from her bed.

"So what? We can still be together, I can love Angelo like he's my real son. I love you Lisa and I know that you still love me." Jennie told her.

"You don't understand Jennie. We're not the young Lisa and Jennie that were in love to each other anymore. I have my own life now with my child, you should just give up and live with your own." Lisa said frustratedly.

"No, you don't understand me. How many times do I have to tell you that I don't care if you already have a child? I love you and that won't change." Jennie said, making it clear for Lisa to get it. "Okay, let's make a deal." Jennie said as she thought another way to convince Lisa.

"What is it?" Lisa asked her.

"Six years ago, you asked me to give you a chance to prove yourself to me. Be fair, give me a chance this time." Jennie answered desperately.

Lisa just sighed, Jennie is so persistent and she knows that she can't do anything to stop this hard headed girl.

"Fine." She said that made Jennie grinned. She walked closer to Lisa and the latter made a step back, confused of why Jennie is acting like that.

Jennie put her hands at Lisa's nape, locking them and stared at her eyes before looking down to her lips.

"Let's sealed it with a kiss then." Jennie said and before Lisa can protest, she already pulled her and connected their lips. Lisa's eyes are wide open. Jennie started to move her lips, but Lisa tried her best not to respond. Jennie bit and licked her lips and Lisa felt really turned on so she eventually surrendered and kissed Jennie back, making the latter smile in between their kiss.

They pulled apart and took a breath.

Jennie is smiling widely, she rested her forehead to Lisa's and closed her eyes.

"God.. I really missed your lips. I can't wait to have more of it." Jennie said, pecked on Lisa's lips and gave her a wink before turning around to go back at the living room.

Lisa was left blushing hard, can't move on from what Jennie just did to her.

"Fuck.. such a tease." Lisa said touching her lips. "Let's see how long can you take me then." She said smirking.

~~~~~

Lisa, Taeyeon, Seulgi, Yuri and Jeongyeon are chatting at the living room while the group of girls are cooking at the kitchen.

"I really can't believe you have a son already.." Taeyeon said for the hundredth time now.

"Mind blown.." Yuri added.

"So.. you really don't know the father?" Seulgi asked her.

"No, but I remember his face." Lisa said casually.

"What if he came back and take away your son?" Jeongyeon asked that made Lise turned serious.

"He's my son. Mine only. No one can take him away from me." Lisa said and her friends was scared to see her like that. She looks like she was possesed with a demon.