Chapter 15

JENNIE's POV

"Seriously? 'I hate you'? Tsk!" Lisa said sulking and here I am again laughing out loud.

"Aish stop laughing!" She said annoyed.

"Sorry, I can't help it HAHAHA you're reaction was priceless!" And I burst out laughing again.

"How can I not? I said I love you in front of other people and then you will reply with 'I hate you'? I've never been humiliated with my entire life. The group of boys were laughing at me that I hope to the ground to just eat me." She said crossing her arms.

"Come on, you're just hungry. Let's eat." I said laughing.

"Go eat by yourself. I don't have the appetite, I'm going home." And she started walking away.

"Wait! Lisa! I'm sorry okay? Come on let's eat." I apologize.

"Go find another man that you an eat with." She said still walking away.

Okay... I don't have another idea but to do that.

"BABE! I'M SO HUNGRY, EAT WITH ME PLEASE... I'M SO SORRY, I LOVE YOU." I said with so much aegyo and hugged her and there people are staring at the both of us.

"Oh my God she's so cute!"

"Just accept her apology already!"

"If you don't want to eat with her, just come with me!" A girl told her and she immediately received a death glare from me.

"Fuck off! She's my girl!" I said and tighten my hands around Lisa's neck.

"Oooohhh.!!" People reacted.

"Just eat with her already! You don't make your girl hungry dude!" A guy commented.

I looked at her reaction and there... the bitch is already smiling.

"I knew you just want me to do it." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Can you say it again?" She asked grinning.

"No way!" I said.

"Then just go with me!" The girl earlier commented again.

I gave her a death glare and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Babe, I want to eat. You won't let me be hungry the whole night, right?" I said seductively in her ear and looked at her biting my lips.

"O-ofcourse!" She answered nervously.

"Didn't know that I have this affect on you." I said looking directly in her eyes.

"You really are hungry, you're imagining things. Come on, lets eat." She said avoiding my eyes.

We walked away to the crowd and I looked back to the girl earlier and mouthed 'bye bitch'.