Chapter 35

JENNIE'S POV

I woke up late the next morning. We did not do much last night due to tiredness. Besides, we're going to spend a whole week here. We have so much time to have fun.

I went down to find the others and saw them preparing the breakfast.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked them when I did not see her around.

"Aren't you sharing rooms? Why are you asking us?" Sica asked.

Oh.. they didn't know.

"We slept in separate rooms." I answered.

"What? You guys are married already, why are you sleeping in separate rooms?" Tiffany asked amused.

"Ofcourse we share rooms in our home. It's just that we want to separate rooms here, I want my princess here to miss me." Lisa said appearing in my back.

She just eyed me to play along so I nodded.

"Lisa you know this is a great opportunity to make a baby, if I were you I would sneak in her room later." Taeyeon said winking at Lisa making her blush.

"Y-yah! Unnie, we're not thinking about that. Besides, we're too young to do that." I said stuttering.

"Come on, don't be embrassed. We all know you did it already. Lisa can't control her hormones." Yuri said and all of them laughed.

"Yah! Stop it! I'm not, and why are you roasting us? Let's just eat." Lisa said avoiding the topic.

We ate our breakfast with full of laughters because they keep in teasing me and Lisa.

~~~~

We decided to go to the town to buy the things that we will use later for Tiffany unnie's birthday.

Lisa, Jisoo, Rosé and I were buying snacks and others went to buy alcohol.

Guess we're getting drunk later.

Rosé and I were busy checking what mallows to buy when I noticed Lisa and Jisoo looking at a certain girl.

Wow. You have the time to flirt eh?

"Lisa! What are you doing there? Help us here!" I yelled and she walked fast going to me.

"Sorry, is this all?" She asked and she still keeps on glancing at the girl's side.

"What are you looking? Are you checking out that chick?" I asked that made her look at me.

"What? Who's chick?" She asked confused.

"I thought you're courting me? How can you flirt with that bitch in front of me?!" I said and pinched her side with full force that made her winced.

"Ow--fuck! Jennie let go!" She yelled and pulled my hand away. "Shit.. that hurts. What's your problem?" She asked annoyed.

"Go get that bitch and get lost!" I said.

"Hey what's happening here unnie?" Rosé appeared.

"Why don't you ask your bestfriend and your girlfriend who were flirting with those bitches there!" I answered.

"Jisoo? You're what?" Rosé turned to Jisoo.

"What? What are you saying Jennie, we're not doing anything!" Jisoo defended.

"Stop it Jennie, Jisoo and I did not do anything. We're just watching those bunch of assholes who were checking you and Rosé as soon as we got here. If it weren't because if Jisoo, I already went ti their way and beat their asses off." Lisa said seriously. "Now if you don't want to believe it, look at those assholes." She said as she pointed the bitches's side and there, right behide those girls were those jerks who look like crazy dogs that will bite us anytime.

When I looked back at Lisa she's not beside me anymore.

"She went out, I'll go talk to her unnie." Rosé said and I just nodded.

"You're so sensitive Jen. You almost made Rosé mad at me." Jisoo sighed.

"I'm sorry chu, it's just that--"

"I know you're jealous, but please trust your wife." She said and pushed the cart.

We went to the counter and saw Rosé went in again.

"Why did you go back?" Jisoo asked her.

"I'll just buy medicine." She said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For Lisa, she has a bruise on her side. It looks so bad unnie." She said.

"Shit.. I caused it right?" I asked amd she just nodded.

"I'll do it." I said and she stopped me.

"No unnie, she's really pissed right now. She really doesn't like getting hurt. Last time I scratched my nails in her arm, she did not talked to me for week. She's really sensitive when it comes to that kind of matter, you know, after what happened to her and Sunmi." She explained.

"Okay, I get it." I said and looked down.

"Don't worry unnie, I know Lisa won't be mad at you that much. She loves you." She said to cheer me up.

~~~~

After we paid the stuffs that we bought, we went to our meeting place and saw Lisa, Taeyeon, Seulgi, Yuri and Jeongyeon sitting beside the van talking seriously.

As we get nearer, their voices  getting louder for us to hear what are they saying.

"Dude, I swear when Lisa told us that all the boys were so jealous when they saw Lisa with her, we really don't believe it at first. But when we saw it with our own eyes, damn it." Seulgi said.

"You wouldn't believe it but the boys were drooling whenever they see her. She's so sexy and the curves.. oh my God." Taeyeon said and Jeongyeon looks so serious while listening.

"What are they talking about?" Jisoo asked and I told her to keep quiet and continues to listen.

"Yup! She's so sexy and her hmm, is so huge." Yuri said while motioning her hands in front of her chest. My eyes and Jisoo's became wide open.

Oh my fucking gosh, are they talking about a girl?!

Lisa's laughed became louder.

So she's enjoying this kind of topic, huh?

I was trying to be patient but what Seulgi said pulled my last string.

"And damt it, you would wish to see how how she moans whenever Lisa rides her." She said.

I made my way to them and they were shocked to see me fuming in anger.

I pulled Lisa up and gave her the strongest slap that I have gathered.

"You're such a bitch!" I yelled and ran inside the van.

~~~~
A/N:

Awww.. that hurts Jendeuk 😂

 that hurts Jendeuk 😂