Chapter 39

JENNIE'S POV

"You let them leave without you?" Lisa asked as I told them that our friends went out to do island hopping.

"I couldn't go without you. I don't want to leave you here alone." I answered.

"Oh.." she said then she smirked. "You're concerned to me?" She asked with her annoying smile.

"Ofcourse not! I don't want to go there because they will just flirt with their partners leaving me alone." I said.

"So that's why you decided to be left here so you have me, your partner, to flirt with?" She asked still grinning.

"Yah! It's not like that okay?" I sighed. "I really felt guilty for what I have done to you yesterday. I want to apologize and make it up to you--"

"You want to make out with me?" She said cutting me off.

I grabbed a  pillow and threw it to her but she easily caught it.

"You pervert! Stop it will you? I'm trying to explain here." I said and she just laughed.

"It's okay, you don't have to apologise. It's all a misunderstanding afterall." She said with a smile.

"Thank you and I'm sorry again." I said and smiled at her.

"So you already apologized.. should we go to the 'make out' part?" She said grinning like a maniac.

"Yah! Stop it! I said 'make it up' !" I yelled at her.

"I'm just kidding." She chuckled. "Let's go out. I don't want to waste this day waiting for those Korean lovers." She said.

~~~

"You want me to ride that motorcycle?" I said pointing at her motorcycle which is named 'Georgina'.

"What's the problem? This would be the best to ride if we will stroll in the city." She said still waiting for me to hop in.

"I'm not riding that motorbike." I said crossing my arms.

She arked her eyebrow and stared at me, then she smirked.

"Baby, I know you have issues with Georgina but isn't this the best way to settle those issues?" She said.

"Will you stop talking like that to your motorbike. It was not a person." I said irritated.

She turned off the engine and walked towards me.

"Come on. This would be fun, I promise." She said holding my hands and gave me her sincere smile.

Ugh.. she can really persuade me when she promises and give me those kind of smiles.

"Alright." I said and she flashed a bigger smile.

"That's my girl!" She said and pulled me towards the motorcycle.

She put the helmet on me. When I sat at her back, she reached for my hands and locked it in front of her stomach.

"Hold on tight, don't let go." She said looking at me over her shoulder.

And she's right! It was really fun riding the motorbike while strolling in the highway, with the beach on the side and the air touching my skin. If we used the car, I wouldn't feel this.

Rosé was right about 'Georgina' too, I love it and it's really comfortable to ride on.

Lisa and I spent the whole day strolling around the city and decided to go back when we noticed the time.