Next Move*

9

Hana's POV

Everything went as plan. The information Eunji collected for us was accurate. Honestly, we didn't expect it to come through since Eunji called me two hours before the plan.

We... had to get creative real fast.

After leaving the warehouse, I told everyone to go home. We will have another meeting another time. I was too tired and among other things. I am aware my team is just as confused as I am since I know they recognized him. They will have questions which I cannot answer just yet.

I turn off the hot water in the shower. I took a long one. I needed it after today.

***

I join Eunji in the living room. She was catching up on season two of Stranger Things. I sat on the couch next to her. She pauses the Netflix.

I should have stayed in my room. Too late now.

She wants to talk, I know it is about what occurred today.

"Hana."

"Hana, did you see it? " She licks her lips, "Who Bangtan is? Who their leader is?"

There it is. I take a deep breath.

"Yes. Kim Namjoon."

"I thought he left that life behind."

That's what he told me. And told the others.

"Me too, but I guess things never change."

"What are you going to do? This could be a liability."

"Honestly, I don't know. Namjoon being the leader of Bangtan changes everything. We might have to lay low for a while."

"He doesn't know you're studying in Seoul does he?"

"I am not sure. He most likely doesn't know but will probably find out soon enough."

Eunji knew what I was applying, "His members...that was them right? I recognize some from the store the other day. I can't forget faces so easily."

"Yes. All six of them."

Bangtan. Our rivals for almost the past two years. RM. Jin. Suga. JHope. Chimchim. V. Kookie. I didn't know what was more surprising, finding out Namjoon is their leader or that the six guys I have met in the previous week are Bangtan as well.  Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, Seokjin, Jimin, and Taehyung are the other Bangtan members.

This made my head hurt.

But who is who?

Jin is obviously Seokjin...I just thought it was a common name. I am guessing Jungkook is Kookie, being the youngest and well simply adorable. And I think Jimin called him Jungkookie at the store. As for the rest, I have no idea. And who the fudge named themselves V? Why? Or Suga? Are you sweet or what?

I snap myself out of my thoughts.

"They don't know who I am but if we both go to the same university and have the same friends then, we are going to end up running into each other."