Aftermath II*

19

Hana's POV

"No, you don't need to...."I trail off.

"...It's okay, don't worry. Plus Eunji is already looking at it." I speak through my phone.

"Alright." Wes answers. "Take care of yourself and I will handle what you told me."

"Tell everyone they did a good job. I was the one that messed up."

"No, don't say that. You did what you could. Accidents happen and at least you were able to get away. Now rest."

"Thanks, bro. Say hello to your sister for me."

"Got it. Bye."

I end the call and rest my head on the couch. My mask is off, yet I'm still in my Ace disguise.

I was supposed to meet everyone back at Wes' place, that was the original place. Then due to my injury, after making it to the safe house, my leg was extremely aching. Once the coast was clear, it was the safest decision to head home where Eunji could treat me.

I called my team to let them know to carry on without me. My unit will fill me in later. They were worried at first since I told them I got hurt and told me to rest. I only mention several details to Wes since I could trust him. As for Eunji, I haven't told her a thing except to expect my injured self.

"It doesn't look broken because you can move it. It's super swollen and possibly sprained." Eunji says to me checking my injury.

My right foot lays across the couches' armrest with pillows supporting it. When I got home, Eunji sent me straight to the couch with two ice packs. She has her whole medical kit out.

"And your arm is just bruised. You overused it, that's all. Though I suggest wearing a bandage to protect it." Eunji mentions as she slightly touches my wrist with a healing cream.

I flinched.

Despite being Ace, I don't like being in pain.

"So what happened?" She asked me after putting away her medical supplies.

"I...lost balance after jumping the fence. Someone was after me and I wanted to get the jump over with, and I fell." I answer covering my eyes with my good hand.

"...But that's not what's bothering you is it?"

Even though I got hurt, I wasn't thinking of my leg or arm but rather my lips.

I can't believe I did that. I kissed him! But I don't regret it, I mean who would? Jin is gorgeous.

With my good hand, I touch my lips, remembering how it felt. The warmth, from his touch. The softness of his lips. Despite the circumstances, it was amazing.

When he pushed me back in the wall strengthening the kiss. The way I pulled him closer. I think he wanted more. Could he? It was with such force. No, I wanted more. I want more.

No, Hana concentrate. He is your rival. One of your brother's best friends and rival. But he kissed me back! What does that mean?!