Explain*

58

Jin's POV

She scared the hell out of me.

Once we arrived, Alice was already waiting for us. Namjoon seeing her in full Phantom gear almost send him over the edge. I thought he was going to faint as well.

She took the supplies inside and I told them they can use my room due to the big bed and space I had. I carried Hana in there and slowly place her on the bed. I didn't want to watch; it was torture enough to see her hurt. Alice along with Jimin and Hoseok stayed behind to give Eunji a hand. The closed the door and were in there for a good twenty minutes.

I was waiting outside in the living with Yoongi, Jungkook, and Namjoon when I heard the first scream.

Immediately I ran to the room and swung the door open.

"Fuck! She's awake!" Alice shouts.

"Hold her down," Eunji asks Jimin and Hoseok as she was still cleaning Hana's wound.

Joining Hoseok and Jimin, Jungkook speeds in to help in restraining Hana down but she doesn't stay still. Shifting her attention to the patent, Eunji removes the metal instrument she was using from Hana's side.

Another scream fills the air as I stood by the door doing nothing.

I didn't know what to do.

"Damn she is resisting!" Hoseok yells.

"Where is the anesthetic?" Eunji asks Alice.

Alice jumps to my desk, searching through her medical bag and pulls out a small container filled with a blue liquid.

"Here take it Eunji!" Alice hands it to Eunji.

"Where is a needle?"

"Do something! Anyone!" Jimin shouts as he feels his grip slip on Hana.

"Don't let her go!" Alice commands this time.

I try to make myself useful as I help scan the room for an empty package syringe that Eunji needs.

The air roars again by a third scream from Hana.

Fuck.

"Shit! My bad!" Jimin blurts out.

"Seriously Jimin!" Jungkook sneers at his hyung.

My thoughts are tangled but my body guides me to her.

Please let this work.

"Jin, what are you doing?!" Hoseok questions me as I approach her but I ignore him.

I carefully lay down next to her, slowly bringing my hands to her face.

"Jin...."

I slowly started by playing with her hair then moved my other hand on her cheek. I caress her skin hoping it will relax her. Instantly her breath relaxes.