Craving*

(A/N: I felt this song goes with this chapter very well— a taste of my music 👀)

25

Hana's POV

It is obvious what Bangtan is thinking, after all they're gawking at me. Well except my brother which I'm actually glad he isn't. And neither is my cousin.

That would be awkward.

I see that they pulled their best outfits for the party. I didn't know Bangtan has style. They really can all be models—well some of them are.

I notice Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung kept their hair color while the others dyed it

I notice Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung kept their hair color while the others dyed it. Hoseok currently has it orange and Yoongi has dyed it black. Even my brother dyed his hair to a greenish color. And Jin. I know he dyed it but can't see which color, he is standing away from the light. He probably kept it pink like it was in the posters.

Seeing Eunji's smile lets me know I have left an impression. I do Jin's signature wink and walk away. The boys accompanying me laugh.

Oh, I forgot about them.

I told them they didn't have to come but they wanted to. I guess they have been bored. Right now we haven't on the move much, so I understand.

"Guys go have some fun, I'll survive", I drop the words into the speaker.

"But what if something happens?" One of the boys' worries.

"It's fine, nothing is going to happen. Relax and enjoy yourself. That's what we're here for."

"Okay...but we will be around."

"Call us if you need us, Ace."

"Okay okay, later~"

I wonder if the boys took it as a command but I don't care as long as they do it. First thing, I do is to make my way to the snack table. No matter what, I need some food. I would be lying if I said that I'm not nervous tonight.

One mistake and my cover could be blown.

I guess it helps that the lights are dim down while the DJ flashes various types of neon colors. I know there are people staring at me, checking me out, yet no one dares to talk to me. I don't feel out of place since there are others that went in full costume mode. And others who are more lay back with the theme.

I smile cutely to several males standing around the snack table. Two smile back and the other blushes, I think. I proceed to stuff food into my mouth. I can be a stress eater at times.