Double Trouble*

11

Author's POV

Jin hasn't told anyone that he has an interest in Hana. He is afraid to since he met the girl through Jungkook and Yoongi.

What if they like her too? Jin thought.

It is possible because he hasn't seen Jungkook or Yoongi hang out with a girl before. Truth be told they all be talking about her as six of them have met her. Except for Namjoon. He hasn't met the young girl or at least that's what Jin thought.

Namjoon has heard Jin and the others talk about the girl which he has been uninterested. It wasn't until his previous conversation with Taehyung that realize who exactly his friends are becoming involved with. He should of pay attention ahead of time as he wasn't when Jungkook told Jin that they should invite Hana over. for lunch.

Jin loved the idea of inviting Hana.

He and the others were excited about their lunch guest, all six of them forgot to ask Namjoon since he was still sleeping. Jin didn't want to bother his leader. Namjoon has been stressed out lately, all of them have. Jin would tell him later but it slipped his mind. And Taehyung, well he thought keeping his mouth shut will bring some entertainment in their lives.

And he was right.

Now Jin wishes he should have said something because Hana's presence has made the leader freeze in his position. What caught everyone off guard was the silence between Namjoon and Hana. They stare at each other until Hana speaks.

"Oppa."

No one knows what is going on except for Taehyung. He tries to hide his amused smile as he wanted for this to happen.

The rest of Bangtan are confused since Namjoon has not shown interest in any girls in the past few years. The young leader did admit to his team he had a girlfriend in the past, almost four years ago but the relationship ended badly. Therefore, imagine the surprise all the five other housemates when Hana, their new friend has an unusual effect on Namjoon. And they seem close.

"What is going on?" Jungkook whispers to the rest of their members.

"They obviously know each other."

"Should we do something?"

"It's creepy how the staring at each other."

"Do they have a history?"

"Please tell me they are not each other's first love."

"Hyung, what if that's his ex-girlfriend?"

"What? No... is it?"

"What do we do?"

"I'm hungry."

"Why aren't they talking?"

"Look at this. Dinner and a show."

"Taehyung you know something. Spill."

Hana can't take side conversation. She knew they would eventually find out but was hoping to avoid an awkward situation.