Scent*

44

Hana's POV

What? "What did you just call me?" I question him, hoping I heard wrong.

He smirks, "By your other name, Ace."

Shit.

"Th—That's not me."

"But it is. And I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out."

Do something, Hana!

QUICK!

"How many times do I have to tell you that it's not me?!" I yell.

Yes, sound angry and maybe he will back off.

But he laughs at my behavior instead. "You're a liar." He says. 

"And you're delusional," I say back.

"This time I have proof." He smirks again.

I roll my eyes.

Let's end this.

"Whatever it is, it's probably assumptions like last time. Don't come at me with this bullshit again."

I turn back to the door but I am soon stopped by a strong force. Jin closes the door with one hand and grips my wrist with the other. And he is serious.

***

Jin's POV

She thinks she can run away like before. Like all those times. I won't let her. Not anymore.

I rapidly move to close her pathway, slamming the door shut. I force my hand around her wrist, restraining her to me.

"Jin..."

She didn't sound too pleased, which means she is not happy.

Good.

"Where should I start? Oh right, by the way, try stepping up your acting game. Did you forget I'm an actor? That was your undoing."

"But—"

"Can't forget awkwardness around me every time we interacted with Ace. Or the fact you had the same three injuries at the same spots as her. You think I didn't notice how you avoided putting your weight on your right foot the first time we visit you? I notice many things about you, Hana."

She doesn't respond and instead bites her lip.

"How about the fact when she's around, you aren't. How you always seem to know what was going on and never questioned our motives. Even your way of talking is identical, especially when you say my name. The same color of eyes, piercings, height, and the same black hoodie."

"I—"

"You're seriously still not convince?!" I directly shoot a stare at her, "Should I keep going?"