Underwater*

Final: 80
~Three months later~

Hana's POV

I don't think I will ever get used to this sight. And it's my first time in a long time coming alone. I clutch the bouquet of flowers in my hands. All different color of roses because my brother touched the lives of many people.

Namjoon came yesterday to visit our brother's grave. His bouquet consists of daisies and lilies as it sits on the left side of WooBin's tombstone. Without another moment to spare, I slowly place my flowers on the right side.

I'm not finishing organizing them when my eyes grow watery.

"I miss you," I whisper into the air.

Namjoon says it helps if I talk because my twin knows he is listening and watching over us. That's why he didn't mind when I told him he should come alone and so I would.

Here I am.

"Honestly, I don't know where to start." I sniffle my nose, "And you would have loved college. It's so much different than high school. I guess I can start with that."

I look above me, into the semi-cloudy sky to blink away my tears. Somehow, it works for a bit. At least with the sun hidden behind the clouds, the snow on the ground won't reflect the strong light from it.

"I passed my first semester of college. So did Namjoon but I'm sure he told you yesterday. He got taller, didn't he? Almost as tall as you. Don't get me wrong, I got taller as well but not as much. I can't complain because my boyfriend said my height is perfect." I suddenly gasp, "I forgot to tell you that! I have a boyfriend now. We met in the field, you know the gangster business but he is very sweet. He took a bullet for me though... well after I took a knife for him. Yeah, I know we're crazy but you would have loved him. He can cook too."

I sniffle again. I hope to finish this before bursting into tears but that never happens. I continue.

"His name is Kim Seokjin so if we get married, I don't have to change my surname. And don't worry we're not planning on marrying anytime soon. We decided to take it slow since there is still much we don't know about each other. We noticed we kinda been rushing because of our unusual situation and relationship. The funny part is my twin is all for it because it still feels a bit weird that one of his best friends and his sister are dating. Did I tell you Taehyung is dating my best friend? Yes, little Tae Tae all grown up and still following his dreams to be a model. I would not admit to him personally but he has the talent. He will get there soon enough."

Lastly, my tears take over as it becomes difficult to see and I drop to my knees.

"Are you disappointed in me? That I took this route. I'm so sorry but I couldn't let it go. I couldn't let them hurt others, I couldn't them tsk anymore loved ones. But it's o-over. Finally, it's over. As I promised, I didn't kill and they are behind bars. Some escaped yet with the right information our hackers provided for them, they will be caught soon enough. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I know you wanted a better life for me. And I will get it. It's done. I promise you today there's no more. The Phantoms at disbanded and Ace...."

I cry harder.

"The name you gave me. Do you remember? Ace because we are your best c-card. She— I am not more. For your sake, my brother's, Jin, my friends, and family I am ending it. B-being Ace was amazing because having that name felt you were looking out for me. Now it's time for me to look out for others by leaving the gangster life."