I Know*

40

Hana's POV

"Hana sit down! You're making me nervous."

"I can't! I need answers."

"Hana I'm sure they will call us back when they get the chance. Tae probably hadn't checked his phone."

"They better hurry up and answer."

As soon as we got home, I called my brother and texted both Jin and Yoongi. Eunji also called and texted Tae multiple times.

No one has replied so far.

I should have known Bangtan would be there for information just like us. But I can't believe they got into a fight with CNT.

What are they thinking?! What is my brother thinking?! Doesn't my brother know how dangerous CNT is?! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I won't let CNT take any more people from me. If I find out they hurt or even touch Bangtan, they are all dead. I swear.

I even took a shower because Eunji wanted me to calm down. Alice and Eunji did the same because they're worried too. I know they're not showing it to help me relax, but I can't.

I can't take it! I need to know if—
Ring. Ring.

Eunji's phone lights up, indicating a notification has come in. She picks up her phone faster than lighting and checks for any signs of life from Bangtan. Alice and I stay in silence.

Please be them.

"It's Tae."

She gulps and clears her throat, "He wants us to come over and bring my first aid kit. Some of them are injured."

"Let's go!"

Without hesitation, I grab the first hoodie I find in my room and head out. Eunji does the same, and with the help from Alice, she grabs her first aid and medical kit. We are out the door in less than a minute. Alice tags along and I don't mind because she is concerned as well. She is our childhood friend so it's fine, plus I can't wait for Namjoon's reaction when he sees her.

Sorry, that was mean. He might be severely hurt.

To not waste any time, Alice calls an Uber. We don't use it often but it's nice for emergencies. I also don't want to bug our teammates, they got enough on their minds. We arrive in front of their place in less than ten minutes. We bribed our driver with extra cash if he got us there faster. All three of us rush out the car and up the stairs. I anxiously press the doorbell as my life depends on it. Taehyung answers the door. Eunji throws herself to him in a tight hug.

"Ouch." He squeals.

I notice he has a light purple bruise on his cheek.

"Are you okay?" Eunji asks as she lets him go to hold his hands.

"Yeah, I'm not too bad but can't say the same for some of the others."