Break*

77

Hana's POV

The talk was nice. It was heartwarming and the peace I needed.

I spend a bit of time with him up there. After desperately seeing me yawn a few times, being the big brother he is, he sent me down and back to sleep. And like a good sister I am—sometimes— I obeyed.

Getting back to the room, Jin remained in deep sleep and so did Jimin. I instinctively crawl back into bed, adjust myself around my man feeling his body heat. It didn't take long for my breathing to sync with his as I was pulled back into to sleep.

This time no memory to recall, yet it cheerful dreams.

I feel a light pressure on my forehead. My instincts are telling me it's been several hours since I got up the first time. I groan and try to move around to find another comfortable spot to continue my sleep.

This time I hear another groan. Some of my senses come back to me, making me remember where I am and who I'm with.

Crap. Is Jin hurt? Wait, I'm sleeping on top of him. Did I hit Jin?

I peek with one eye open and catch this stunning angel playing with my hair while lowly humming a tune.

"Oh no, did I wake you?" His smile disappears but mine appears.

"It's okay." I blink, opening both eyes, "I don't mind waking up to this."

"Me too." His smiles come back, "Well except for the whole wounded and the hospital thing. Let's try to not make this a tradition in our relationship."

"Yes. I agree and we shouldn't. Nothing should stop us now from focusing on our relationship."

Jin looks down on me as he seems to have something in mind, "Are you sure about that?"

I push myself carefully from his body. I make sure there isn't too much pressure on my touch to him.

"Why? Something on your mind? Wanna share?" I manage to sit cross-legged next to him.

Jin uses his remote to elevate the header off the bed into a more comfortable sitting position.

"Well... you see...."

"Tell me already." I urge him.

"I have been thinking about the last conversation we had before all this went down. When I didn't want you to go and you convince me to because it did turn out as we had planned. You told me how real this felt for you even though we met under difficult situations. We can both agreed we moved rather quickly because we felt we had no other choice. I even felt it became quicker when your brother and the rest of Bangtan found out. We were at least able to stop hiding."

"You have a point. We were so focused on taking advantage the little time we had with each other whether it was making out in secrecy— which was actually most of the time. We did rush into a relationship."

"Exactly which why I considered this idea and I believe it's something we both need."

"What is it?"