La Fiesta*

78
Hana's POV

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" I yell to him as he changes in the bathroom.

"Hana, you think my handsome self is going to skip this celebration? No matter how injured I am, it cannot take away my worldwide handsomeness."

T-That's not what I asked but that statement alone is enough to confirm he is good. Or took too much of his medication but it is not the case or he would be trying to tear off his clothes... again.

Either way, it was an interesting yet long waited month.

We won the trial.

The amount of evidence out astonishing. No one, I mean no one could of escape the webs of crimes both CNT and Black Scorpions set themselves in.

We got our justice. We got them before they could hurt any more people, take any more lives. Yet it didn't bring my brother back from death but it did bring an end to an underground illegal empire.

And as promised, we are off to celebrate.

"Hana, are you sure this is fine to wear?" He interrupts my thoughts.

What clothes did I give him again?

I know the party is not as formal as we are all young adults. It is more of social interaction with all of us, just everyone seeing each other before we all go our own separate ways.

"Mmm. I think you're fine, nothing too formal. It's not like you're receiving an award or dining with the president now."

"Okay!"

"And would you hurry up?! The rest are waiting for us."

"Babe, you can't rush perfection!"

"But you're already perfect."

And with that Jin no longer responds. Sometimes you have to charm the charmer. I quietly sit cross-legged on his bed as I wait for him with the door open as he is across the hall changing in the bathroom. He wanted to shower first.

At last, I hear the door unlock from the bathroom. With heavy steps, Jin walks in into the room. My eyes flicker off my phone to take in his outfit.

He wears a long red and white striped shirt as it sits nicely over his tight black skinny jeans. With red shoes, he ends his look except for a dark blue bomber jacket he chooses to throw over himself. He must of grab a jacket since we are in fall now, nights tend to be cooler. Also, he recently cut his hair because his bangs have gotten too long.

He smiles at me.

How can Jin so breathtaking and adorable at the same time? Am I really this lucky?

I can't argue with him calling himself handsome.

"I suggest taking a picture because it might last longer." He becomes cocky again.

"I don't need to because I already get to date you." It was my turn to show off.

He grins approaching me.