Right*

61

Hana's POV

Did I make the right decision?

I feel a pit in my stomach remembering what I ask Jin the favor of my brother and cousin. It hurts me, yet it will hurt more seeing them right away. I couldn't stop crying and Jin agreed it would be best to take some time.

To me, it happened so soon.

I was unconscious so I wasn't there for the aftermath.

 I made this mess.

And then waking up to find out everyone knows who I am.

I am not angry or upset since my friends and family had to do what needed to be done. They had to heal and treat me without crashing with Bangtan. The only way to do that without them asking too many questions is telling them the truth.

I told my girls that when they came to check up on me. Being such good friends, they saw the signs that I was crying, yet they didn't ask me about it. They already had the idea that I don't like to talk about my crying or my weaknesses.

However, I feel comfortable with Yoongi and Jin— mostly Jin now because he's... Jin. I feel I don't have to be strong in front of him which lead me to break into tears. Gosh, the effect this man has on me, the most powerful gang leader here. I am Ace yet this guy can end me with his looks, charm and dad jokes.

He said he would come back to check on me later. Eunji and Alice think I should stay here for another night. I shouldn't move too much anyways and should wait to shower until the wound heals a bit more.

Though it's gross because showering is my reflection time, I rather not get an infection. I hope I am able to shower at least tonight. Maybe I can convince the girls too and if they don't want to...

maybe I can convince Jin to...

You know...

to help me wash.

Nope.  Just kidding.

We will save that when I am fully healed.

I shouldn't be thinking about this and instead should focus how am I going to face Bangtan now that the cat is out of the bag.

How will I be able to face Taehyung?

Or Namjoon?

Did I make the right decision to not let them see me right now?

Thinking back, I don't think I was ever prepared or fully ready to bring my secret into the light with Bangtan.

Namjoon's POV

"Hyung you need to slow down, that's your third shot," Taehyung tells me as I feel the alcohol burning in the back of my throat.

I have never been a fan of vodka, but I needed something strong tonight.

"I'll be fine, you know I have a strong tolerance. And I think we should worry about Jimin first."