First Visit*

21

Hana's POV

I'm lounging on the couch when I hear the doorbell ring.

For the past two days, I have been resting because Eunji thought I should let my leg and hand recover. The swelling is gone and I'm glad since I'm tired of watching Netflix all day.

"Hana, can you get that?" Eunji yells from the bathroom.

She just got home from class.

"Okay", I yell back.

I lazily get up from the couch. My leg is not fully healed and my hand is still bandaged. I open the door and spot three attractive males on my doorstep.

Oh.

And my brother.

"Hi... everyone. What's up?" I greet them, finding their visit unexpected.

Jin and Yoongi push my brother forward, relying on him to answer. He blankly stares at me for a few seconds before nervously replying.

"Mmm

"Mmm. We heard you weren't in c-class. I was told that y-you didn't feel well, and I—we wanted to check up on you." My brother remarks awkwardly while rubbing his neck.

"Oh. I see." What should I do? Act normal?

"Would you like to come in?"

That's when I saw it wasn't just four of them, but all seven came. My heart almost stops when I see Jin.

Bangtan in my apartment? Relax Hana. You're Hana today not Ace. Ace who?

At least I'm glad I showered and wore decent sweats before the boys arrived. No one should see me in my zombie mode. Once they all figure out how to fit in my small living room, I tried to be a polite host.

"Is there anything I can get you all to drink?" I ask the seven boys sitting around the room.

"Water is fine." Hoseok answers and everyone else nods in agreement.

"Ok." I speed walk to our tiny kitchen.

"Hana, who was at the door?" Eunji walks in from the hall after finishing up her shower.

She pauses when she sees seven heads turning her way covered in smiles. And me passing all of the boys their water bottles. Taehyung gives her a childish smile and a small wave.