Watching*

28

Taehyung's POV

There is something about Ace that I don't like.

Well besides being the leader of our rivals, Phantoms. Or the fact she feels so narcissistic to me. But there is something about her that feels so familiar. I can't put my finger on it but I know that I know her from somewhere, you know?

I know I shouldn't be thinking about Ace but she got under my skin. I understand why my cousin hates so much. I mean she walks acting like she owns the place and tries to mess with us. I wouldn't be surprised if she only showed up tonight to annoy us.

For example that little act she pulled with Jimin. Sure she is pretty... I guess, but I never have seen Jimin blushed so much before. He also became flustered for the rest of the night. We already have our eldest brother, Jin flaunting and confused all over her, we don't need another idiot doing the same.

Speaking of Jin hyung, where did he go?

And Jimin mentioned something about Ace disappearing too...

Oh.

Oh!

Dear Lord, don't tell me their somewhere hooking up?!

No. Calm down Tae. Jin is not that careless.

I draw out a long breath. Everyone is being weird tonight.

Jimin being conscious of Ace. Ace being... just stupid Ace. Jin missing. Yoongi hyung... actually coming to a party. My cousin dancing with Hobi. Jungkook... poor Kookie can't get a break. And my date Eunji.

She has been nonstop on her phone. She has been sending text after text. She even excused herself for a while to make a phone call. I asked her about it and she said she was checking up on Hana. I forgot they're best friends and she is probably worried that she left her alone. I'm a horrible cousin. Hana is most likely sick and I'm over here trying to have the best time with her best friend.

I want to offer Eunji a ride home so I can check on Hana. I want to make sure she is okay since she tends to be crazy when she is sick. Out of nowhere, Jin appears and joins Yoongi for casual conversation.

Why do I feel like I don't want to know?

Before I get the chance to talk to our hyung, Jimin pulls me to the side.

"What do you want..." I see the shorter but older male narrow his eyes at me, "my awesome hyung?"

I give him a cheesy smile.

"I finally found Ace." He whispers.

Oh my— why?

"Please, Jimin don't tell me you like her?"

"No... I'm just curious... about her. That's all. I mean she is kinda a badass... in a bad way?"

Right.

When Jimin is curious about a girl, it means he is interested. If anyone else finds out, especially Jin hyung, he is a goner. And I'm not helping him.