Army*

(More Swearing and some confusion ahead)

74

Author's POV

Again as before, Taeyong throws his head back and laughs. He believes the young girl is bluffing.

I mean there is no way, he thinks, no way could anyone have followed them.

He and his team took precautions and took the prisoners' phones away. But something in that stupid smirk that Taeyong wants to slap away from Ace's face, tells him she is confident. She is not lying.

He gulps. Before he could question her further, his elder steps in already half annoyed and half eager to end this all.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean? You have no way in contacting the outside. How could they of known our location?"

Hana doesn't answer, she lets the expert handle this.

"About that... you should know using the same scrambler frequency to take down technological communication more than once is not good." Sid explains, "it makes it rather easy to hack and reroute the signal into a different frequency."

"What the Fuck?" Ha Seok Jin and Taeyong say in unison.

"Oh, do you need me to explain it in muggle terms?"

Hana can't hold back any longer and begins to laugh. Their expressions are priceless and the fact Sid was able to be a double-double agent.

"What are you waiting for? Shoot her." The Black Scorpion commands.

Lucas obeys pulling a gun from his back pocket. Hana doesn't need to be close to see it is loaded. He points it directly towards her head.

But Hana is no coward. She is no one's bitch. This girl continues to smirk as if she already won.

"I don't think you should do that. They wouldn't be so happy if you do?"

"They?" Both leaders say at the same time.

She nudges her head to the side as if she is trying to motion towards a certain direction, "They as in them."

On cue, the lights turn on by section. The new brightness revels a special surprise but not for Hana. Around the arena rows of unknown people sit on the highest rows. Not unknown but Phantoms. All of them.

The sight of them forces Lucas to instinctively lower his gun.

"No fucking way."

"What the hell?"

Taeyong filled with anger desperately turns to Hana, "How?! When?!"

The young girl only continues to smirk, "When I said I wanted to be here, I wasn't lying. You should know Phantoms are everywhere."

The Phantoms and their friends weren't going to take any chances tonight. They brought everyone. And I mean everyone. They are all here including the other captains. It is a full-on rescue-and-capture mission.