Cornered*

72

Author's POV

Hana, Namjoon and the rest of their teams have been on edge. They didn't think the Black Scorpions to contact them so soon. Then again it is a blessing.

However Bangtan managed it, they were indeed able to get the authorities to back off a bit on CNT and their leaders. They didn't give them a whole lot of time since everyone is afraid they will get away. It does help we now have an inside man in the job.

The first five days were quiet as everyone turn to focus on the college work. Sometimes they forgot they were college students living a double life. At the evening settled on the fifth day, Hana received another phone call.

G7.

They reported that they are gaining their favor and are being prepared to receive a huge shipment in Seoul for CNT. JB nor his team have no idea if it's drugs, stolen goods, or even human trafficking.

Due to the risk of being seen, all three gangs are communicating through electronic devices. Hana is aware G7 is being watched closely by their enemies after what she and her gang did to them.

Though no one knows their identity, Hana and her team have been on alert as well. They may have gotten a second chance to get close to CNT but take remembers nothing is for certain. CNT is unpredictable and known for their violent lash outs. There is a reason most gangs fear them and some cities rather not get involved with them.

Another ten days have passed with no answer or reply from G7. Hana can't seem to relax as Jin begins to spend more nights by her side. Even Namjoon tries to calm his sister feeling all her worries and anxiety. He wants to believe she is overreaching until the tenth day turns into the eleventh.

They were supposed to communicate every five days, at least by a phone call. No text messages, those could be saved or read by someone else's.

Hana can't understand why no one is freaking out. She feels it. A bad feeling. Her tuition or sixth sense is telling her she should contact them.

She shouldn't.

That's no part of the time plan.

She needs to wait until the call her.

Calling them could put them in a comprising position.

But does it matter when Hana knows something is not right?

To call or not call is the question.

Who will call first?

The weird dreams have turned into nightmares. How long until those dreams become a reality?

Not long.

***

At the beginning of the twelveth day, a phone call was made. No, not by Hana as much as she wanted to. Namjoon and Seokjin convinced not too.

The phone call they are all waiting for. Just looking at the number flashing across Hana's phone screen brought her a sense of relief. Hana felt content her feelings were wrong.