Development*

50

Hana's POV

After the meeting, I rush home. I don't understand why both Eunji and Jin called me when I was at the library. I hope nothing happened while I was gone. I bid farewell to Wes and Jae as I run home. Though I didn't need to, I still wore my black hood.

I am restless and panting once I reach my front door. I slam it shut. But the lights are off.

No one is home? Then why did she want me home? Why did she say it was urgent?

I let go a breath I didn't know I was holding in me.

I put my hoodie back, causing my hair to fall out as I enter the dark place— into my room.

"I have been waiting for you, Hana."

"AHHHakdkedjjfkfjfjf!"

I scream as I jump five feet into the air. My fear kept me from forming actual words or syllables.

Hell no. I don't play with ghosts.

"Hana it's me." I recognize the voice as Jin's.

I collect my myself and find the light switch.

Note to self: Turn on the lights next time. All of them.

When I was able to see in the light, Jin sat in my desk chair with his arms folded on top on another. He wore a long grey shirt under a black sweater. He had a hat on with the word, "Charms" written over it.

 He had a hat on with the word, "Charms" written over it

(A/N: pretend he is inside :))

I love Jin but this hoe is trying to get me a heart attack.

I causally waltz into the room and stay quiet. By the tone Jin spoke to me means he is not happy. I could also see it on his face.

And the fact he came over here and waited for me.

In the dark.

Does he know?

"Jin! I didn't expect you tonight...."

His eyes meet mine.

"You were out as Ace right?"

It was less of a question and more of a confirmation. Though I was wearing my regular clothes, I still wore all black and my phantom hoodie. It didn't matter since it is the evening, so no one saw me.