Hana*

57

Eunji's POV

Jin carries Ace, well Hana, to their car in a careful manner. Namjoon and Yoongi accompany him. Jimin and Hoseok run behind them while Taehyung and Jungkook walk with me.

I excuse myself for a minute since I have to make a phone call. I speed dial, Wes.

"Hey, it's me."

"June is it true?"

"Yeah. She is badly injured. I'm going to treat at Bangtan's place."

"So they know."

"They know. I had to tell them. Her health is deteriorating. But I need you to do me a favor."

"Anything?"

"Sent Amy to pick up some medical supplies for me. I will text her the list and you know the place to get them."

"Got it. By the way, we haven't told anyone what happened with Ace, only she is not well. We can't have the front line worrying."

"I know but we have to tell I.M. and Suzy since our captain is down. They will know what to do. For now stay low, I will keep you updated."

"Okay. Take care and I will send Amy to you."

"Thanks."

The call ends as I arrived at their van.

Ohh this is going to be interesting.

The van Yoongi borrowed from a friend happens to have enough space for all of us... if we played it right. It was like fitting puzzle pieces in the game of Tetris.

After a long five minute discussion and argument with everyone, we were on the road. I was in the backseat with Jin. Ace— Hana lay a crossed our laps. In the seating rows in front of us, it was Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin sitting together. They were complaining about how jammed they were in the seat.

Yoongi offered one of them could go in the trunk but they all quickly denied. So it is their choice they are in this pressing situation. Yoongi is the one driving since only him, Jin, and Namjoon have their license—Even though Taehyung borrows the car from time to time. He thought it was better for his to be the driver while Jin stays with Hana.

And Namjoon... well he is not in the right state of mind right now. It's not every day you find out the rival you hated is related to you. In his case, his own twin sister.

I wish he didn't find out like this. I know Hana wanted to tell them when the time was right and her way. I guess she could never find the right time.

"Eunji," Jin calls me.

I direct myself to him, "Yes?"

"Do you think she will make it? I know it's a stupid question to ask but she has lost so much blood."

I understand his worry. I did not expect her injury to be so severe. Tears form around his eyes, he truly loves her.