A Suspect*

30

Hana's POV

I take a quick shower and hop out knowing we will have guests for dinner. Eunji came in to tell me that my cousin and twin brother are coming over. She said they were worried when they heard I was too sick to attend the college party.

It was the only excuse I could think of that would work last minute. By the time I change into my comfy clothes, I hear laughter coming from the living room.

They must be here.

Good thing I changed inside the bathroom. My hair is still wet and I usually towel dry it until I become lazy to go on. I take one last look in the mirror and check my neck, hoping the hickey mark is no longer visible and it isn't.

The power of make-up.

I leave the small room filled with steam and I am greeted by cool air and loud conversations.

"Hana is out."

I untangle some of my hair strands as I turn to the living room, "Hi gu—"

My voice pauses after seeing seven males staring at me. Five more than I expected.

They all came.

I look around for Eunji and find her in the kitchen preparing tea for everyone. She sees my worry and mouths, Sorry, I didn't know.

So her kind-of-boyfriend didn't tell her all of Bangtan were coming over. My eyes move back to the boys so I can give them an actual greeting.

"Hi... everyone. I didn't expect all of you to come."

I smile.

But none of them smile back; they exchange glances with each other while the rest avoid eye contact with me.

What's with them?

Only my brother keeps his eyes on me.

"Hana sit." He commands in the same tone when we first saw each other.

Oh, I know that look and this feeling. I don't like it.

"What?"

"He said to sit. We need to talk, Hana." Jin answers me instead of my twin.

That's when I notice the only available seat is next to him on the couch. Hoseok and Yoongi both sit in the two single couch chairs. Jungkook, Jimin, and Tae sit in large a couch across from them. Namjoon pulled a chair from our dinner table and place it in front of the television. This left Jin alone in our smaller couch with a vacant spot next to him.