Theories*

29

Hana's POV

I wake up with a pounding headache. I don't want to get out of bed. Plus I don't need to, it's the weekend. But I begin thinking about everything that happened last night was a crappy idea. My thoughts go back to the night before and regret overwhelms me. And I'm not talking about the unanticipated fight. 

Jin. I shouldn't have done that.

You know better.

Ace knows better.

As captain, my team is my priority.

Everything else comes second.

That is the promise I made myself when I chose this route.

I remember how passionate our make out was, the feeling of each other's skin and tongues moving together. I know my face turns into a pink shade.

I can't believe this. Not once but twice now. It was never supposed to happen in the first place.

My thoughts are interrupted by a slamming door.

It looks like Eunji is back from her morning date with Tae. She barges into my room eying me down.

I throw the covers over my head. Last night after coming home, I went straight to bed and I was asleep went she arrived. I never told her what happened.

"You can't hide from me forever Hana."

She rips the covers from my grip and sits on my bed.

"Did I tell you look pretty bestie?"

"I always do. But what the hell happened last night? You disappeared for almost an hour which I figured you were with Jin since he was gone too. Then when you came back you practically ran home. Wes told me you guys had a gang try to jump you out of the blue, so I got that part covered."

"It's hard to explain."

"Try me."

I give up. If I don't tell her she will find out anyways.

"I couldn't cut ties with him. I wanted to but couldn't. I think I have feelings for him."

"Hana...

I warned you about getting attached. It's going to cause you problems."

"Don't you think I don't know that?! I mean even before we first kissed I already had a small crush on him. I thought I could end it but seeing him and being with him, amplified my feelings."

"Is that how you got that hickey?"

I nod.

"Shit Hana does he has feelings for you too? As Ace?"

"I think so or he wouldn't have had a make-out session with me. In the end, I think we both regretted it because we felt we were betraying our teams."