Almost*

42

Hana's POV

"You're brave you know that?" Yoongi tells me as I carefully bandage his arm. His wounds weren't deep.

"What makes you say that?" I respond.

"Because you were able to tell everyone your brother's story. Namjoon has told us some details but never the whole event. He couldn't but you could."

I nod at his comment, "I try. It hurt us both losing him."

"I know." Yoongi has always been understanding with me, which is why I offered to treat his wounds first.

Eunji told us she will take care of the ones heavy injured which are Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jimin. Though I won't admit it, I was worried Jin but he was not too bad. Still, he continued to ignore me. I hope it hurts when he gets his wounds clean.

Stop it. That's mean Hana.

Just because he is being cold to you, doesn't mean you should be back. Plus isn't this what you wanted. For him to leave you alone and in peace.

No. This is what my mind asked for, not my heart.

"I have to say it was funny watching Namjoon being nervous. How did you convince him to get his wounds treated by his ex?" Yoongi's question snaps me from my overwhelming thoughts.

"I told him if he doesn't let her treat him, I will. And he knows I won't be nice about it."

I smile.

Yoongi chuckles lightly, "Then I'm glad we're good friends then."

"Me too. I would call you my best friend but Eunji gets easily jealous."

"Ha. So does Hoseok."

We both join each other in laughter.

"Plus my brother and Alice haven't seen each other in a while. I have a feeling they might want to catch up."

"Oh really? When did they break up again?"

"After my brother's death. Joon thought it was better to end the relationship because of everything going on and him moving with Tae. Alice did not like it but she understood. "

"Joon. I don't think I'll let that go."

"Haha, I never did."

"Also you and I are more alike than you think too."

"Really?" I say as I place an icy-hot patch on his knee.

"Yeah, despite our hardships, we listen and are there for others. As for our issues, we keep them to ourselves."

I stay still hearing his words.

"Maybe one day you will tell us what you're keeping inside. Probably when you and your brother can have a proper conversation."

How is it he always knows what to say to me? I feel he sees me but that's impossible.

He doesn't know about me being Ace, does he? No way! I'm not that obvious.