Chapter 3

Brea's POV
"Ow" I hear a guy's voice say. I look up and see and him, the boy who kept me up all night. I can't believe it what is he doing here. I feel a sharp in my head and realize he hit me head when I bumped into him. He gets up and puts out his hand to me wanting to help me up. I stare at him not wanting to let him help me. Finally I grab his hand  letting him help me. We stare at each other for a good 15 seconds. " Are you okay" he asked me. I looked at him and said " yeah I'm fine. Are you okay?" he answers looking shocked. " wow you care" he says sarcastically with a chuckle. To my surprise I smiled when he chucked. It was kinda cute. OMG WHAT AM I SAYING. HE'S A PLAYER AND I DON'T LIKE PLAYERS, I DON'T LIKE ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER. He notices my smile and smiles back. It's cute. Oh my gosh what is happening to me. " umm I'm Lance by the way. " He says breaking the awkward silence between us. " uh OK" I say. " Are you gonna tell me your name now that you know mine." he asked me. " No, I didn't ask to know your name you just decided to tell me. That doesn't automatically mean I tell you mine. " he looks at me shocked and annoyed. " ok what did I do to you to deserve these harsh words. " I chuckle to my self then answer him. " You're a player and just like all players you just want to get in my bed which is not gonna happen. I'm not gonna get hurt by one of you guys again" he looks at me worried. I feel a tear running down my face. I turn around so he can't see me cry. " wait don't leave it's okay. I know what you went through." he says to me. I stop in my steps and turn around to look into his eyes. " You don't know anything about what I went through!" I yelled at him. " sorry. You're right I don't know what you went through but I do know how you feel. I went through the same thing. "  I burst into tears and suddenly I feel arms wrap around me. I know who it is and at this point I don't care. I cry into his shoulders and he  hugs me tighter. He takes me to a bench and we sit there and I eventually start to feel tired and I fall asleep on his shoulder.

Lance's POV
We're sitting on the bench and I don't hear her crying anymore. I look at her and see she's asleep. So I pick her up bridal style and take her back to my house sense I don't know where she lives. When we get to my house I put her in my bed and I go to sit on the couch in my room . What a crazy night. I can't believe what just happened. I can't believe that she went through the same thing I went through. I walk up the stairs and go into my room. I see her lying there she cute. I grab her phone and put it in the charger for her.  When the phone turns on I see texts from her friends.

Cree: Brea where r u.
Jade: BREANNA IF U DON'T COME BACK HOME RIGHT NOW I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR SKATE BOARD FOR 3 DAYS!!!😡😡
Jade: Not really just con back plz we r worried

" Breanna? That's her name" I say to my self. I turn off the phone and grab a blanket from my closet and sleep on the couch in my room. Before I fall asleep I look at my phone to check the time. " 4 in the morning!!" I say to myself. I quickly turn off my phone and fall asleep.