Epilouge

4 years later
Brea's POV
" Mommy,mommy when's daddy coming home?" Luna, who is now 4 years old, ask tugging on my shirt. " Yes, baby he'll be home very soon." Right after I say that Lance comes barging into the living room. " Honey, I'm home!" He shouts and Luna goes running to him. Lance picks her up in his arms and walks over to me. He sits down next to me and kisses my cheek. " How is my little boy doing?" He asks kissing my stomach. Yes, I'm pregnant again and I'm having a boy this time. We already decided on a name for him. Bryan Lim. " What about me, Lance?" I ask hitting his chest lightly. " Oh yeah, how are you babe?" He asks with a big smile on his face. " I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I say in a sarcastic voice. I get up and go to the kitchen. " Do you want anything?" I ask him. " Yes please." He says as he plays with Luna. As I'm preparing a plate of food for Lance I hear a knock at the door. I get out of the kitchen and make my way to the door. When I open it I see a pregnant Cree with Thomas by her side and Jade and Rico next to them. " Hey guys, what brings you here?" I ask pulling them into a hug. " Food." The boys say at the same time. They always came to our house for dinner most of the time. " Of course. Why else would you be here." I say sarcastically. They laugh and I open the door wider to let them in. They head straight for the kitchen and take out some food. They go to the dining table and sit with their food. " Wait, me and Luna don't have our food yet." I say to them. I quickly take out food for me and Luna and go to the table. I sit down and we begins eating. We laugh and talk and enjoy the meal. " Brea thanks for having us, but I think Thomas and I should get going." Cree says standing up. " Ok. be safe." I give them both a hug and they leave. Its just me, Lance, Rico, Jade, and Luna sitting on the couch. " Auntie Jade, do you want to come play with me and mommy?" Luna takes Jade's hand and leads her up stairs before Jade could answer. I follow close behind them and leave Lance and Rico to talk among themselves.

Lance's POV
Me and Rico are chilling downstairs while the girls are upstairs. " Hows the family life?" Rico suddenly asks me. " It's great, man." I say with smile. " When are you and Jade gonna have kids?" I ask turning to face him a little. " I don't know. I want kids, but Jade wants to wait till were married. I'm totally cool with that though." He says with a small smile. I nod my head, but before I could say anything Jade comes downstairs. " Come on babe, were leaving." She says walking over to Rico and me. " You guys done playing?" I say standing up. " Yup. Bye Lance." She gives me a quick hug before she heads to the door. " Bye Lance." Rico says before catching up to Jade. I head up stairs and find Brea and Luna playing on the floor. " Can I play Barbies too?" I ask sitting on the floor with them. " No, daddy. Barbies are for girls." Luna giggles. I laugh and watch  them play. After a while it was becoming dark. I took Luna and took her a bath. After i finished with her, I placed her in bed.When I got to Brea and I's room I found Brea sitting on our bed reading a book. I jumped on the bed and she dropped her book. " Lance!" She shouted. " Shhhh, Luna is sleeping." I whisper to her. She rolls her eyes and picks up her book. When she has her book, I put my head on her lap. She strokes my hair absentmindedly. I smile a little and start tracing little circle on her thigh. " Lance, get up." She demands. I sit up and look at her. She gabs my face and plants a soft kiss on my lips. We kiss for awhile until we hear the door creak open. We pull away quickly and look at the door. We see Luna's little body come into our room. " Luna? Whats wrong?" I ask as she walks to our bed. " I had a bad dream." She tells us. A little tear falls down her cheek and my heart breaks. I hated to see my little girl cry. " Oh, come here baby." Brea takes Luna in her arms and kisses her head. She places Luna down between us. Not long after Luna falls asleep. I kiss her head and look over at Brea. She's sleeping too. Kiss her softly on the lips. I have the love of my life, my baby girl, and I'm expecting a baby boy. I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us. I sigh and close my eyes and fall asleep.

--------------------------------

That's the end. I hope you guys liked the book and had as much fun reading it just as much fun as I've had writing it. 

Love you all.