Chapter 14

Jade POV
"Hey" I say walking up to my friends.
"hi" Cree says.
"hi why are you so happy." brea asks.
"You guys don't remember? Today is the day before the trip." I say with the duh face. We are going to Hawaii. Tomorrow after school we are gonna leave. But my friends obviously don't remember.
"oh that. Yeah I remember that." brea says. I don't really believe that.
"did you guys pack." I ask. I know I'm being super mom-like but it's only because I am super excited about this trip. I'm also happy about getting away from all the drama that ugly Daniel has caused.
"Jade it's ok. Stop hovering like you always do." brea says looking annoyed.
"Fine fine. It's just I want this trip to be..."
"Perfectly fine with no drama." all my friends say. They know me so well.
"well geez. I get it." I say a little annoyed myself.
"I don't wanna be late for class. Bye." Cree says looking at her watch. She grabs Thomas' hand and pulls him close to her. She kisses him and walks to class. Me and Ricardo are the only people left behind. " Hey can you do me a favor?" I ask him.
" Anything." he says with a smile. I take a deep breath before talking again. " It's about Brea. I know for a fact Daniel is gonna try and take her again and Lance just wants to kill him. So while all that is going on I need to know that you will be there for her. I know you're like a brother to her and she's like a sister to you. So just promise me you'll look out for her. " I say looking into his eyes. " Isn't that what Lance is for?" he asks looking confused by my request. " Yes but he might be focusing on Daniel and I don't want Brea to do something stupid." I say looking at the ground. He sighs. " ok I'll watch over her, but just to let you know I probably would've done it anyway." he says with a smile.

Brea's POV
I'm walking through the halls when I see Daniel walking towards me. I turn on my heels and start to walk in the other direction. I'm alone so I'm a little scared. He calls my name but I ignore him. As I'm walking I feel someone grab my arm and drag me into a corner. I look up to see who it is and of course it's Daniel. " What do you want?" I say clearly annoyed. " come here." he says in a demanding way. I look at him and shake my head. I wasn't going anywhere with him. He looked taken back. Then he smirked. That's when I knew something wasn't right.
" I said come here." he said in an angrier tone. That's when he grabbed my arm and dragged me to where he wanted to go. He threw me on the floor of the janitors closet. I winced in pain. " What are you going to do to me?" I ask starting to get up of the floor. " something I've wanted to do for a while now."  He says with a smirk. I see him start to take off his belt. I gasp when I realize what he's gonna do. I stand up real quick and run for the door seeing if I can make a run for it. He pushes me away and I fall on the floor. I feel tears start to come out of my eyes. I get up and try again. He pushes me harder. He takes his pants off and tells me to lay on the floor. I shake my head. He tells me again and I shake my head again. He gets on top of me and starts to take my shorts off. I try so hard to get him off of me but he's so much stronger that me." Daniel please stop!" I yell in between sobs. Why can't anyone hear me.
" Shut up and stop moving!" he yells back and hits me. I scream at how hard he hit me. After what I think has been hours Daniel finally finishes raping me. " If you tell anyone about this I will do it again and I will kill your little friends." he whispers in my ear. He leaves the janitors closet. I sit there and cry. Someone opens the door and I look up to see Lance. He immediately runs to me and picks me up bridal style and takes me out the school into the car with everyone else. I lay my head on jade and she asks me what happened. I don't say anything I just let the tears fall from my eyes. I don't make any noise. When we get to my house I go to my room and leave my friends downstairs. I take a shower and try to get rid of the feeling of Daniel touching me. I'm in the shower for about an hour. I was just sitting there crying to myself. Finally I get out and change and go back downstairs. Jade looks at me and is very worried.
"it was him." Lance figured it out. What he did. But we called the cops and they tracked him down they told his dad what he did. "They said if his dad bails him out then his dad will go to jail as well. " Jade told me. I felt relief run throughout my body. Cree walked over and hugged me. I sat down on the couch next to Lance.
"But it's OK. We are leaving tomorrow." Jade tells me. I can tell she is super excited about this.
"It makes me happy that we are going somewhere awesome but it doesn't make things OK. Nothing will ever make things OK. I will never be OK." I say on the verge of tears. I blink them back. Subtlety of course.
"I know." she says wiping tears from her eyes. "I just wish it did make things OK. I wish everything was Ok."
"Me too. But he is gone forever that's what you guys told me. So that makes things a little OK." I say smiling a little.
"I haven't seen you smile in what felt like forever." Ricardo says with a little laugh.
"That's so true." Thomas says laughing. We all laugh.  I miss laughing with my friends.
"Guys we are already here and since tomorrow is the last day until summer we should go get our bags and stuff so that we can just sleep over here. That way it's easier for us to go tomorrow. " Jade says jumping out off the couch.
"That's cool but I don't wanna be alone at my house. My parents already left for their trip. Since they found out that we were leaving. " I say a little shy.
"It's ok Lance will stay with you." Cree says.
"That's fine but you guys will have to go to my house and get my stuff." Lance says. Ricardo looks at him with a duh face.
They leave and go get their stuff. Me and Lance watch youtube videos while we wait for them. I decided not to come to school tomorrow. Lance will stay with me here. When our friends come back. We watch two movies. It was hard to concentrate because memories kept coming back from when me and Daniel in the janitors closet. After that Cree, Jade, and me all went and slept in my room. The guys slept in the room across from us.