Chapter 13

Brea's POV
There is blood all in front if the door. Lance is unconscious. I don't know what to do. I walk outside to get some fresh air.
" Brea, why are you out here alone?" I hear a voice say form behind me. I'm sitting on the first stair in front if Lance's house. " Umm I just needed some fresh air, that's all." is say looking at Ricardo as he sits down next to me. " Are you OK? I know with everything that just happened you must be a little shook." He says while putting a hand on my shoulder. I look at him. My vision is already blurred from my eyes welling up with tears. I burst out in tears and started crying in Ricardo's chest. " Why is this happening to me?" I say in between sobs. " I don't know what I did to deserve all of this. I just want him to leave me alone!!" I say as I start to sob even harder then before. I look up at Ricardo and he has a very sad look on his face. He pulls me into a tight hug and then looks at me. " Brea you're like a sister to me I will always try to protect you. This Daniel dude, I swear if he does anything to you I'm gonna punch his face in. Then Lance and Thomas Will probably punch his face in even more." he says will a smirk on his face. I laugh a little and hug him. Jade comes out side to tell us something. " He's up." I get up and run inside. When I get inside I see Lance laying on the couch watching TV. He turns his head and sees me. I smile at him and begin to walk towards him. As I'm walking I get a text. I look down at my phone confused. It's Daniel. The expression on my faces changes but not to much so no one worries.

Daniel: I'll be back

I start to get a little scared. I don't know when he will be back or what he'll do. I just have to wait. I sit on the couch next to Lance but I'm a little zoned out. I feel someone tapping me. " Brea." I look over and see Lance with a worried look on his face. " I've been tapping your shoulder for awhile now. Are you ok? Who texted you?" that question had me a little worried I didn't want to tell Lance or anyone for that matter so no one starts to worry. I don't want to put them in danger. So I lie to him. The first lie I've ever told to him. " Oh it was just my mom. She wanted to know where I was." I tell him smoothly. At first he looks like he's not convinced but his expression changes and he nods. " Brea, you'll tell me if he bothers you again Right?" I look at him and he's staring right back at me. I didn't know what to do.
" Yea, of course I'll tell you." second lie. I feel bad but I can't tell him he'll flip and want to fight Daniel and I know Daniel plays dirty. He will do anything and everything to get what he wants even if it will put him in jail. Lance smiles at me and I smile back. After a couple hours of watching movies, I start to feel a little tired. Lance notices and decides we should go to bed. I immediately jump on the bed and get comfy. Lance changes into some basketball  shorts with no shirt on and climbs in bed with me. I put my head on his arm and my hand on his chest. I start drawing little circles on his chest as he breaths out deeply. I look at him and see he already fallen asleep. He's cute when he's sleeping peacefully. I eventually close my eyes and fall asleep.
When I wake up I realize that I'm in bed alone. I sit up and look around the room. No Lance. Just as I'm getting out of bed someone comes out of bathroom with only a towel on. I look up and see Lance standing there with water on his chest. He looks embarrassed a little. He walks up to me and I start to get a little nervous. I want to move back but his bed is my way. He gets closer and closer to me. I feel my chest rise up and down very quickly. Finally he's in front of me. I look him up and down. I quickly look up before I look all the way down at him. He has a smirk on his face and I hit his arm. " Ow wh-what was that for?" He ask with a shocked look on his face while rubbing his arm. " why are you naked?" I ask point at his chest. " I just got out of the shower why else would I be naked." He says with a duh face. I just roll my eyes. " Can you just go put some clothes on. Please." He nods and walks away. I walk out of the room and go down stairs. I look inside the refrigerator for things to make breakfast with. After a few minutes of debating with myself I decided to make pancakes. I grab the pancake mix. While I'm mixing the pancakes I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind me. I knew it was Lance so I just smiled. After we eat I get a text from jade saying that all of us should go somewhere. I tell her to come to Lance's house with everyone else.
An hour later the doorbell rings. Jade, Rico, Cree, and Thomas come.
"So Cree and brea already know about this but because of everything that has been going on I thought that we should take a vacation." jade said Super excited.
"Cool when?" Lance asked.
"Well since summer is like in two weeks I was thinking we leave on the day we get out." jade said.
"I'm up for it." Thomas said. We all just nodded along in agreement.