Chapter 20

Brea's POV
We are back home but we're still with Kale and Daniel. It's been two and a half months and it's been total hell. I've been raped every day and beaten twice as bad. Cree and Jade have been beaten but not raped. I got pregnant twice but had a miscarriage because of all the beatings. I cry a lot and I just want Lance to come and hold and tell me everything is gonna be okay. " Get the fuck up. I don't have time for your shit!" Daniel yelled at me for crying when he continued to beat me. " Stop yelling at me. Your beating me and you expect me not to cry?! What the fuck is your problem." I stand up and push him back. " So you talk back. Your gonna regret testing me, bitch." He grabbed my hair and dragged me across the floor. I was screaming and crying for help but of course no one could help me. He picked me up and put me on the bed and raped me. After he did he taped me to the chair. Then he beat jade and Cree right in front of me. After an hour went by Kale ran in the room screaming some thing which made my headache worse. I really wanted to tell her to shut up but Daniel beat me to it.
"I need to talk to you. In private." she said pointing outside of the door.
"Fine. " he said and walked out the room. He glared at us before Kale shut the door. They were yelling so loud and Jade was crying which made my head pound and I couldn't take it anymore. When Daniel came back he was furious which scared me to the core. Nothing good ever happened when he was mad. " Fuck!" I heard him yell and was pacing back and forth. " What are we gonna do?" Kale asked him. " Can you shut up. I'm trying to think." he said then stopped suddenly. " What? What happened?" Kale asked walking up to him. " we're leaving." I saw Kale's eyes widen. " What? Where the fuck are we gonna go?" she yelled at him. " I got a place. Just trust me." she rolled her then they both walked over to us. " Get up." Daniel looked at me. He clearly forgot I was taped the fuck up. " How. I'm taped to fucking chair." I rolled my eyes at him which was a bad idea. " Did you just roll your eyes at Me?" He asked and I quickly regret doing it. He slapped me and I screamed at the pain. " don't do it again." He glared at me then ripped the tape off just so I would feel the pain. When he took the tape off all of us we went inside of the car. He was driving for awhile. While we were at a red light I saw Lance,Ricardo and Thomas walking down the street. Lance looked this way then looked back. I didn't think he saw me until he quickly turned his back and stared me dead in the eyes. I mouthed follow the car to him and I saw his eyes water. He grabbed his phone and took a picture of the license plate. I tapped Jade and Cree telling them to look out the window. They saw the boys and the boys saw them. Lance mouthed to me he's gonna go get his car and try to follow us. I nodded and I saw them run to go get the car. Luckily they weren't far from it. I saw Lance pull up behind the car that was behind us and I was so relieved. I thought I would never see them again. Hopefully he called the police so they're not doing this alone.

Lance's POV
I saw her. I saw Brea. I never stopped looking for her  and I finally found her. The guys and I are following the car that Brea and the girls are in. I called the police and they said they are tracking the car now. I can't believe after all this time I'm finally gonna get to hold Brea in my arms and kiss her again. We've been following this car for awhile. Where is Daniel taking them. When Daniel stopped the car they pulled up to this abandoned house. I stopped farther away from them so they wouldn't see me. I saw him pull the girls out of the car and when they wouldn't come out he hit them. I tightened my grip around the stirring wheel, Ricardo hit the car door, and Thomas hit the back of my chair when Daniel hit our girlfriends. I wanted to kill Daniel for what he's doing to them. I almost got out of the car myself to beat his ass but Ricardo grabbed my arm and calmed me down. When they went inside I opened the glove compartment and pulled out a gun. My friends looked at me like I was crazy. " I'm not gonna kill anyone. I'm just gonna try and scare them." I said reassuring them. " OK but do you have..." I cut Thomas of before he could finish. I already knew what he was gonna ask. " Yes, I have a license. I got it awhile back don't worry about it." I say and they nod. When I get out the car I see them getout too.
" What are you guys doing?" I ask them. " we're not gonna let you go in there alone. Our girlfriends are in there too." Ricardo says pointing to him and Thomas. When we get inside we don't see anyone. "Where could they have gone this is a small house." we walk around for awhile trying to find them but it's no use. We were walking by a book case when we heard a scream. We stopped in our tracks and looked at eachother then at the book case. We started pulling the books to see if it would open like those mystery movies. It didn't work then we saw a latch on the side of the door. Ricardo pulled it and the book case opened. The screaming got louder and louder and we started running. When we got there we saw Daniel hitting Cree. Thomas ran and punched Daniel in the face. Ricardo nodded at me and went to go help Thomas while I helped the girls.