Chapter 17

Ricardo's POV
Me and Brea are sitting in the back of the car. She eventually stopped crying and fell asleep on my shoulder. I hate that she's going through this. When everyone else comes back in the car Jade tries to wake up Brea over so she can sit next to me since I was sitting by the door and Brea was sitting next to me.
" No, Jade let her sleep." I say trying to move Jade's hand. She looks at me with raised eyebrow. " Why. I want to sit next to you." she says trying to wake Brea up again. " Jade. She's really tired. She needs her rest." I say again moving Jade's hand. " Fine. Sit with her." she says as she lets Cree and Thomas go in first. I just roll my eyes. I don't even know why she would get mad. Brea is sleeping. Why wake her up. Does she think... Never mind I'm not even gonna think like that. It's stupid. Cree looks at Brea with a sad look in her eyes.
" Are you ok?" I ask her. She looks at me. Her eyes are glossy like she is gonna cry but she doesn't.
" I hate to see her like this. She's been through so much." her voice breaks at the end. She grabs Brea's hand. I can't even imagine what must be going through both Cree and Brea's mind. Thomas notices Cree is sad. He hugs her then whispers something in her ear that makes her feel better. I feel Brea start to move in her sleep so I'm guessing she is waking up. When she opens her eyes she buries her face in my chest I'm guessing her eyes have to get used to the brightness. She looks up at me and smiles. I smile back. " Where are we going?" she whispers to me.
" To a new hotel." I whisper back. She nods in response.

Brea's POV
I was sitting next to Ricardo and Jade was glaring at me. What was her deal. Anyway we are heading to a new hotel just in case Kale and Daniel decide to follow us.
" Is anyone hungry?" Lance asks us. I was the first one to say yes. I was kinda embarrassed at first then Ricardo and Thomas said yes right after me which made me feel better. We stop at a restaurant that was real close to the new hotel we were going to. It was really cold inside and my jacket was in my suit case. Lucky for me Ricardo had a jacket. Lance would've given me his but he didn't have it on him. It was in his bag. Ricardo was the only person with his jacket actually on him. And I was freezing so I had no choice but to take it. I looked over at Jade and her mouth was hanging low. What is her deal. This is just putting more stress on me. I'm gonna talk with her when we get to the new hotel. If she lets me. I'm so full from all that food. I literally couldn't walk. The new hotel was way bigger then the last one and it was surprisingly cheaper. I guess it's because we were all in one room this time. There were two beds, and one huge pull out couch.
" I call bed!" I said as I ran to the bed and jumped on it. I feel someone get on top of me. I don't know who it is which is freaking me out. I start to get this weird feeling in my chest. I start moving trying to get the person off me. They're not getting up. I feel like I can't breath.
" get off, get off. I can't breath, please get off!" I yell at whoever is on me. The person quickly gets up and I run to the bathroom and lock the door. After I feel like I can breath again I walk out of the room. Everyone is looking at me with worried looks. I look over to the bed and see Lance sitting on it.
" were you on top of me?" I ask walking up to him. He nods. I let out a loud sigh. I sit back on the bed.
" Brea, what happened?" Lance ask me. I turn to look at him then at everyone else. They all want to know. I sigh and start telling then. " When Lance got on top of me I didn't know that it was him. My chest started feeling weird and my mind kept going back to the Daniel incident. I couldn't breath and when I tried to push you off you didn't move which made me freak out even more." I say with a sigh. I look up at them and they want me to finish telling my story.  " I felt like all the air was knocked right out of me and I felt like I was suffocating. So when you finally got off of me I just needed to get away. So I ran to bathroom to catch my breath." I finish my story and I feel arms wrap around me. It was Lance. Did he really feel that bad that he had to hug me. I hug him back. I missed his hugs. He kisses my cheek then lets me go. " Can we go for a walk?" I hear Thomas ask. Was he reading my mind? I wanted to get some fresh air outside. " yea. If you guys don't want to go I can go with Thomas." I say walking over to Thomas. " No we're all going. Right guys?" Lance says looking at everyone. " yea." everyone says at the same time. It was really nice outside. I was walking when I tripped over a rock and I feel and sprained my ankle.
" OWWW!" I yell out in pain. I hurts to move my ankle. I was waiting out side while everyone else was in side of the store. I saw someone run towards me. I look to see who it is and it's Ricardo. " I told Lance to bring the car over here. He's coming now." he tells me and picks me up bridal style. I'm crying in his chest. Why does it hurt so bad. It's just a sprain. Is it broken? I see the car pull up and Lance jumps out and opens the back seat door. " Thomas can you go all the way down so her leg can rest on you?" Thomas does what he asks. I'm being put in the car and Thomas grabs my leg and puts it on him. I can't lay down so I sit on Ricardo's lap until we make it to the hospital. " can't she sit somewhere else?" I hear Jade yell outside off the car. Why is she so upset. Can't she see what happened. When we leave the hospital it turns out is not a sprain. I broke my ankle. This is just great. I have to keep the cast on for  2 months. When we get back to the hotel it's already late. Ricardo carries me inside while Lance holds the door. I wish it was the other way around but I'm still being carried so I can't complain. After Ricardo puts me down in bed Lance walks over. " Do you want me to sleep with you?" I look at him confused. " Why wouldn't I want you to sleep with me? Of course I want you to sleep with me." I smile at him and he gets in the bed. I feel his arms wrap around my waste. " I love you. Never forget that." He whispers in my ear. " I love you more." I whisper back.