Chapter 5

Ricardo's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I wake up a little earlier so u have enough time to do my hair. I got a text from my girlfriend Kale. Why was she texting me so early in the morning. I looked at the text.
Kale: Hey babe. Ik it's early but I wanted to let you know that today is gonna be a special day.
I didn't know what she was talking about. I just shrugged it off. I got another text from Thomas. He said he got the same thing from his girlfriend Jessica. This is so weird. Why are we getting weird texts from or girlfriends. Oh well.
When I got to school I remembered that today was our anniversary. Thomas and I started dating our girlfriends on the same day. That's why he got the same text. I started looking for Kale. I bumped into Thomas and told him what today was. He told me remembered awhile ago. He was looking for his girlfriend too. So we just started looking together hoping that they would be together. When we finally found them we saw something we didn't want to see. We saw our girlfriends making out with another dude. They saw us staring. They looked at us with shocked faces. I pulled Kale to the side and Thomas pulled Jessica to the side. I broke up with Kale that day. It was easier then I thought it would be. Thomas did too.
At lunch
When we all sat down we told lance what happened. Now we are all single. I left because I had to use the bathroom. And I did but I also had to put something in my secret area. I'm the only person who knows about this area. I walked into the area and saluted the librarian because I can only get in if she knows unless it's really important. I walked in as I always do and saw Jade. I decided to leave since she probably didn't know that I knew about this area. I turned around to walk away but then she turned and called out to me.
"Ricardo what are you doing here." Jade said. She wasn't mad I thought she would be.
"Ummm I thought I was the only one who knew about this area." I said scratching the back of my neck.
"Oh well that's ok." She said and smiling and motioning for me to sit next to her.
For a while we talked and laughed about everything and anything. Until Cree texted Jade to come meet her at the lockers. She waved bye and left she is so cute. She is the best. I think I like her.

Thomas' POV
Lance and me were laughing so hard we were crying. Then I realized Rico left. I was about to text him until Cree and Brea walked in looking for somewhere to sit since our exes took their seats. I called to her and she grabbed Brea and walked over here. We all talked and laughed for ages. Until Cree fell and hurt herself I got her some ice and Brea and lance made oooo noises. We rolled our eyes at them I helped her back to the table. After that Cree was acting a bit shy. It was kinda cute. She is kinda cute. I think I like her.

Cree's POV
I texted Jade to meet us at the lockers before the lunch period was over. When she got here I pulled her and Brea  into the janitors closet. I looked at both of them and they looked at me in that what the heck face.
"I have to tell you guys something." I said getting excited just thinking about it.
"Ok what?" They both said at the same time.
"I think I like Thomas." I said all at the same time.
"Repeat and slower this time." Brea said.
"Ok. I think I like Thomas." I said slowly.
"Omg I think I like Ricardo." Jade said squealing and jumping.
When we were done with our thing. We looked at Brea. She raised one eyebrow. And she backed up.
"What." She said backing up to the door.
"Don't you like lance." I said coming closer to her and looking into her eyes.
"No. Yes. Maybe. I don't know how I feel about Lance. I mean he is amazing and all but he could be just like Daniel.
"Brea I think Lance actually cares about you. He smiles when you smile and he cares when you cry." Jade said holding brea's hand.
"I think a part of you knows that."
"It does but another part of me thinks he's just like him."
"I'm still thinking. But oh my goodness, y'all like Thomas and Ricardo."
"Yeah" me and Jade said jumping up and down. The rest of the day was normal. But whenever I saw Thomas we would smile at each other. And at one point he winked at me which just made me melt.

Thomas's POV/Ricardo's POV
I like her so much.

Cree's POV/Jade's POV
I like him so much.