Chapter 31

Lance's POV
I just found out that Brea's father had been hurting her. I can't believe she didn't tell me. " Lance I wanted to tell you. I really did." She says standing up. Her mom went upstairs to give us space. " Why didn't you?" I ask putting my head down. " I was just scared. I didn't know what you would do. I didn't want you to get in trouble with the law. You know how you can get." She says sitting back down on the couch. I sit next to her. " How long has this been going on?" I ask putting my head in his hands.
" It's gotten worse since we started dating." She says leaning back. " A year Brea? Twelve months? Three hundred sixty-five days?" I say standing back up.
" Your getting mad. This is what I was trying to avoid." She says running her hands through her hair. " Of course I'm getting mad. I just found out my girlfriend has been getting hurt by her dad. Why wouldn't I be mad." I say looking at her like she's crazy. " I wanted to tell you. I didn't know how to." She says standing up. " you didn't want to tell me Brea. If you did, you would have done it and I wouldn't have found out from your mom." I say turning away from her. " Lance, he's gone now. I don't have to worry about him anymore. Please don't let this become a huge problem." She hugs me from the back and kisses my back. I turn around to face her. I wrap my arms around her waist. " Promise you won't do it again."I say looking her in the eyes. " You have to tell me things, even if you don't want to,and I have to do the same." I pulled away from her and held her hands. " I promise." She says with a small smile. I kiss her on the lips and put my arms back around her waist. I pulled her closer to me closing the gap between us. After a few minutes we broke the kiss. I smiled at her before leaving her house. I got in my car but just before I drove off I got a text on my phone from Rico.

Rico: Hey dude u free now.
Me: Yeah y
Rico: Thom and I were gonna have a major video game match
Rico: We wanted to know if u wanted to come
Me: I'll be there in five. Well ten imma pick up some pizza
Rico: Cool and remember no mushrooms
Me: I know

I got pizza and drove to Rico's house. We played until 4 in the morning. We then got really tired and realized that we should go to sleep. We were all super tired so we decided to sleep over at Rico's house since it wouldn't be safe to drive.
I woke up to someone shaking me vigorously. I opened my eyes to see who it was. It was Brea. She obviously noticed because she stopped and smiled. "Good you're awake. Rico made Jade mad and now he promised to buy her Starbucks and whatever else she wanted. She said that only if the other guys did it too. So now you, Thomas, and Rico are buying us stuff. Lucky for you I don't want much. So get up and get ready." She said. She stood up and threw a towel at me. "Ow." I said and sat down. I got up and took a shower. When I got out I saw clothes on the bed probably from Brea. I got dressed and went downstairs. "We can go now." Jade said jumping off the couch with Rico's hand in hers. "Yes." Cree said practically sprinting towards Thomas. We all left to Starbucks. Then to the mall. Brea didn't get anything. So we talked and laughed the whole time unlike Thomas and Rico who were suffering. They were dragged to almost every store. I have the best girlfriend in the world. She doesn't like it that much when I spend money on her but when I do, it's a living nightmare.
When the girls were done shopping we finally left the mall. It felt like we were in there forever. We all got in Thomas' truck and went to our next location.
We pulled up at the ice cream shop by the dock. We liked coming here. It was like our spot. We bought ice cream for the girls and went to sit outside of the shop in the little sitting area. " Thanks guys for doing this. We owe you." Jade says smiling at us. The other girls smile as well. " You do?" Rico, Thomas, and I asked at the same time. The girls never did anything for us in return so this was surprise. They all nodded and us guys were super excited to tell the girls what to do for us.
After we ate our ice cream the girls wanted to just chill and watch some movies or something. We stopped by everyone's house so they could pick up a few things for the night. We all decided that we would stay at Thomas' house since his parents weren't home. The girls were hesitant at first but they went along with it.
When we got inside the house the girls plopped down on the couch and wanted us to carry them. We groaned but carried them upstairs anyway. Our girlfriends were so needy but we loved them in all their needyness. We placed the girls on Thomas's bed and we sat on the floor. As we sat there we heard whispers and shuffling on the bed. Then I felt someone come behind me from my leaning position against the bed. I saw Brea's legs on both sides of my shoulders and I felt her hands on my shoulders. She started massaging my shoulders, back, and neck. I groaned every once and a while on how good she was doing. She tapped my back gently telling me to get up. I got up then she tapped the bed. I laid down on my stomach and she got on top of me. " Woah Brea, why are you-" I stopped talking when she started massaging my back. Damn, how was she so good? " Brea. Your. So. Good." I said each time she pushed down on my back. This was the best massage ever. This probably the treatment we get for taking them to the mall and ice cream. I heard the other guys groaning from the massages they were getting. When Brea got off of my back I got up and pouted at her. " Hey, why'd you stop?" I say like a little boy.
" I think that's enough massages for one day." She smiled my way and kissed my lips. She snuggled up next to me and Rico put another movie on.