Chapter 11

Lance's POV
When I wake up I realize that Brea wasn't next to me. I walk down stairs and I see her looking for something. She put her head in her hands. I got a bit worried so I walked over to her. I called her name but she didn't say anything. I wrapped my arms around her waist in a hug. She moved my hands from around her and turned away.
"Brea what's up." I say and take a step closer to her.
"It's....him. He texted me he said that he's gonna hurt you and it's all my fault." She said voice breaking.
"No Brea nothings your fault this is all his fault." I say and I remove her hands from her face. I see that she was crying. I wipe the tear that was falling.
"Lance I'm scared for you and me but mostly you. You don't know what he can do, I do. I don't want him to hurt you."
"Brea as long as he is here I will never leave you alone and I will never let him hurt you. I..."
"Lance don't promise me anything please because I know him. I know that no matter what you promise me he can still hurt me. So I don't want you to make a promise you can't keep."
"Ok. Brea I don't want to break a promise. But I don't want you to think that I won't be there." I said voice breaking
"Lance I will never think that you won't be there because you are always there." She said wiping a tear from my cheek and smiling at me.
"I love you." I said wrapping my hands around her waist.
"I love you too." She said. I kissed her and she kissed back. I lifted her onto the counter and she ran her hands through my hair. After 5 minutes she broke the kiss needing air. She smiled at me and I smiled at her.