Chapter 10

Kale's POV

"Its been almost a month since we broke up with our boyfriends. I know that you guys are furious at those girls who came and stole our guys right from under our noses." I said furiously.

"YEAH!!!!" My best friends Vanessa and Jessica said.

" We need to get those girls back for what they did to us. Then we need to take back our boyfriends." I said while glaring at the picture I had of the girls. I ripped their heads off the picture.

" What are we gonna do to them?" Jessica asked.

" I don't know yet. But I'll figure something out." I said with an evil smile.

Brea's POV
I was walking through the halls of school looking for my friends because they left me. As I was walking I saw a familiar figure. It was a guy. I started walking up to him when he turned around and smirked at me. It was Daniel. I gasped and stared at him.
" What are you doing here Daniel." I said confused.
" Aren't you happy to see me babe?" He asked with a side smile.
" Don't call me that. I'm not your babe." I said disgusted.
" You know you still want me. Every girl I date still wants me." He said stroking my cheek.
I took his hand off. " Don't touch me Daniel. You lost that chance when you cheated on me." I said angrily.
He grabbed my wrist and squeezed it. " don't ever knock my hand away from you." He said with a dead serious look in his face.
" Ow, Daniel your hurting me." I said wincing in pain. He just tightened his grip. " I know that ." He said with a side smile.
" let me go now. This isn't funny." I said pulling away from him but it only made things worse. He was about to hit me because I kept pulling away from him but he got interrupted by Lance.
" Hey, let her go now." He said furious.
" Or what?" Daniel said testing him. I didn't know what Lance would do I just wanted him to get Daniel away from me. Next thing I know Daniel was getting punched in the face. He let go of my wrist. After that I tried to separate them. I ended up getting hit in the stomach. I fell on the floor and Lance came to me.
" Brea, are you ok? I'm so sorry that punch wasn't meant for you." He said hold my stomach. He helped me up and we started walking away. Daniel was still on the floor. When we got in Lance's car my friends were wondering what happened. I told them everything. Jade and Cree were most shocked. They didn't know Daniel could get so violent and neither did I. After we dropped everyone else at home Lance said he would take me to my house so we could hang for a bit. I was rubbing my wrist cause it hurt pretty badly. Lance saw me and he saw how bruised it was. I put his hand on it. " I'll never let anyone hurt you again." He said to me. I knew Daniel would try to do this again. So if Daniel ever did hurt me I won't get mad at Lance because he can't protect me from everything. We got to Lance's house and everything was dark. His parents weren't home. They never were. It was really late. So I just changed into the spare clothes I had at his house and climbed into his bed. He soon got in bed with me and he held me tight. I flinched a little because he was squeezing were I got hit. He let go.
" I don't want you to let go." I said trying to grab his hand.
" I know you don't but I don't want to hurt you." He said sounding sad.
" It's ok. You won't hurt me I promise." I said wrapping his arms around me. He sighed deeply and I guessed he fell asleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep soon after.