Chapter 7

Lance's POV
I went to go skateboarding with Brea. My friends smirked at me. They knew that I was starting to like Brea. I don't know what it is about her. She seems....different then most girls and I like it. She didn't notice me skating with her until after about ten minutes. I smiled at her when she looked at me and to my surprise she smiled back and it was a real one not those fake ones she gave at school. I was about to walk over to her when she hit her head on the back of one of the ramps that were in the center of the park. I ran over to her right way and faster than I ever ran before. Her and my friends started running over. I looked at her head and she was bleeding. I quickly took off my shirt and put it on her head. After that I picked her up and put her in my car. Our friends came with me and they got in the truck. Jade was holding her head and Ricardo was holding her legs. Thomas and Cree were sitting in the back of the truck. I took her to my house and I put her on the couch down stairs. My parents weren't home so it was safe to bring her without getting bombarded with questions. It's been an almost two hours. Brea's friends had to leave and my friends took them home and they weren't coming back. So it will just be me and Brea until she woke up then I will take her home depending how late it was. One hour had passed and I was starting to get worried until she stared moving. I looked at her and she opened her eyes.
" Where am I?" She sounding tired.
" we're at my house." I said getting up to go get her a glass of water.
" Can I please can have some water." She said trying to sit up. I was already handing her the water when she finished her sentence.
" Oh thanks" she said as I helped her sit up.
" What happened. Why am I here?" She said with furrowed eyebrows. She looked cute.
"Well, we were skating together and you hit your head one of the ramps. Then I brought you to my house and here we are." I explained to her.
" why do we always come to your house. Why can't we go to my house, huh?" She said chuckling. I just laughed at her stupid question.
" Well how are we going to go your house when I have no clue where you live?" I said sarcastically. She just glared at me. Then we both started laughing. I stoped laughing and she looked at me. I think she was wondering what was wrong because the expression on my face changed.
" Why don't you like me? Did I do something?" I asked with a serious face and confused tone.